Help! Sprx's not loading.

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

Unixian

Mar 14, 2019
Hello, I have been trying for about 2 weeks to try to get my sprx's to load. But nothing has worked.

Here are the methods i've tried (not all of them, these are the ones i can get off the top of my head.)

- Swapping from Dex to Cex then back with my Dex and Cex flashes.
- Changing the region of my games from BLES to BLUS
- Different CFW's
- Different Versions of Rebug
- Different EBOOTS and sprx's for multiple games.

I'm mainly trying to get it to work for BO2, if you have anything I can try I will try to respond ASAP after I try it.

Thanks
- Unixian

UpgradedDM

24/7 Assistance
Sep 2, 2018
Try different SPRXs and see if your putting the Eboot.bin in the USDir file and the SPRX in the tmp If Are Try a different SPRX

Spirit

Apr 6, 2014
Also, make sure your EBOOT loads the sprx file. Any Eboot without the SPRX loader will fail to make the SPRX work for the game. Do note that SPRX files will need to have a certain name according to the name of the SPRX the EBOOT looks for. You can make your own SPRX EBOOT loader by using an EBOOT builder that supports SPRX.

You can try using the one here: https://www.ne xtge nupd ate.com/forums/ps3-mods-cheats/862828-eboot-builderloader-sprx-memory.html

Unixian

Mar 14, 2019
Also, make sure your EBOOT loads the sprx file. Any Eboot without the SPRX loader will fail to make the SPRX work for the game. Do note that SPRX files will need to have a certain name according to the name of the SPRX the EBOOT looks for. You can make your own SPRX EBOOT loader by using an EBOOT builder that supports SPRX.

You can try using the one here: https://www.ne xtge nupd ate.com/forums/ps3-mods-cheats/862828-eboot-builderloader-sprx-memory.html

About to use this, Will edit for failure or success.

Last edited:

Unixian

Mar 14, 2019

Does not work, loaded BO2 with Perplexed, made sure the sprx was named what the builder wanted it named and still didn't load.

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Chat Bot: gutdiet is our newest member. Welcome!