PS3 [HELP]Teleport To Me Issues

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

John Ziegler

Oct 23, 2016
Hello,

I am having issues teleporting other players to my current coordinates in the game. I can successfully teleport to them but not able to teleport them to me. They do appear at first then disappear and return to their previous location.

Currently i am using SET_ENTITY_COORDS after requesting network control with NETWORK_REQUEST_CONTROL_OF_ENTITY, i can't seem to get the players stay when they teleport to me.

Any assistance in the matter would be greatly appreciated!

John Ziegler

Oct 23, 2016
UPDATE:

STREAMING::REQUEST_ANIM_DICT(dict);
if (STREAMING::HAS_ANIM_DICT_LOADED(dict))
{
int sceneID = NETWORK::NETWORK_CREATE_SYNCHRONISED_SCENE(Coords.x, Coords.y, Coords.z, 0, 0, 0, 2, 0, 1, 1.0f);
NETWORK::NETWORK_ADD_PED_TO_SYNCHRONISED_SCENE(ClientID, sceneID, dict, anim, 8.0f, -8.0f, 1, 0, 100);
NETWORK::NETWORK_START_SYNCHRONISED_SCENE(sceneID); //NETWORK::NETWORK_STOP_SYNCHRONISED_SCENE(sceneID);
}

This is apparently how people are teleporting clients to them although i have been unsuccessful in the teleportion part only the animation works.

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Chat Bot: gutdiet is our newest member. Welcome!