How to get ALL DLCs for LBP1 and LBP2

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

ZackGivesFrogs

Soldier 1st Class
Mar 29, 2014
Hey guys!
I was looking for DLCs for these games, and I noticed that people ( and myself too ) faced problems for get them working. But there is Zack for a solution! :)
LBP1 and LBP2 have a different system for manage DLCs, a very little difference.
LBP 1 title ID is BCES00141
LBP 2 title ID is BCES00850
So when we install DLCs PKG, they will be placed on dev_hdd0/game/ BCES00141 and BCES00850, but they will not work. ( or at least not all )
Why? Because the folders for DLCs must be BCES00141DLC0 and BCES00850DLC0, don't know why. And even if you change the name of the folder or create a new one, PS3 will not recognize it.

So, first of all download my package DLC -> https://www.mediafire.com/?xpm5343usus022o
Virus scan -> https://www.virustotal.com/fr/file/...d9cdc3acac14df6360505430/analysis/1409438006/
0/55

Make sure your game is FULLY UPDATED ( if you have LBP2, you don't need LBP1 too )
Now follow this! ALL THE STEPS! In this mode you can have ALL DLCs and by ALL I mean ALL LOL include super rare DLCs ( Crown and T-shirts )
1) Access PSN, go to PSN Store, and search " LittleBigPlanet ".
2) First select " LittleBigPlanet " the full game, then move to add-ons and go on " view all ". It will show all the DLCs for the game. Go on " add filter " then " Price " and select FREE. Download a FREE DLC.
3) Do the same for " LittleBigPlanet 2 ".
4) Reboot PS3. Extract the content of my .rar and copy all the PKGs in the root of an USB Device and plug it in PS3.
5) Install ( in order ) :
5a - [BCES00850] - Little Big Planet 2 - Tron Costume.pkg
5b - [BCES00141] LBP 1 ALL DLC.pkg
5c - [BCES00850] LBP 2 ALL DLC PACK 1.pkg
5d - [BCES00850] LBP 2 ALL DLC PACK 2.pkg
6) Go on MultiMAN, then press start+select for enter in File Manager Mode.
7) Navigate in :
-> dev_hdd0/game,
First enter BCES00141 , then USRDIR and copy ALL the edats. Go back, enter BCES00141DLC0, USRDIR, and past them there.
Now enter BCES00850 , then USRDIR and copy ALL the edats. Go back, enter BCES00850DLC0, USRDIR, and past them there.
8) Boot LBP2 and play it :) - you don't need LBP1 - you'll have ALL DLCs! Except the new ones of world cup soccer LMAO

Enjoy!

GunVsGun

Feb 8, 2015
Will this work with PS3Exploit so I can transfer pkg files to my ofw PS3. And don't ask me to jailbreak my ps3 because I don't want to!!!

Reactions: beeeee

ZackGivesFrogs

Soldier 1st Class
Mar 29, 2014
Nope I don't have a US Version. Btw it should still work. If your PSN account is a US account, when you go to PS Store and when you download a free DLC, it will download you the US version one.
So in your hdd, there will be created a BCUSXXXXX folder, which is for LBP. The only thing that changes is that you have to paste the files from BCES00141 and BCES00850 to BCUSXXXXXDLC0 instead of BCES00141DLC0 and BCES00850DLC0. It should work with this way aswell

NathanBlowsUP

Jul 28, 2015
Can you try using PS3Expolit? If not, i'll just jailbreak MY PS3, but im afaird of getting banned. How can i do this without getting banned? Thanks for your hard work!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    lol
  • Chat Bot:
    damario has joined the room.
  • @ damario:
    sup
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    sup
  • @ damario:
    um request only Dragonball z battle of z RTM tool v1.3 by DrobythePouNd420
  • @ damario:
    download link
  • @ damario:
    can u try to make it
  • @ damario:
    Character Changer - Max All - Unlock All
  • @ damario:
    if u have ever played it
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    sorry can realy find a link
  • @ damario:
    have u played it
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    i played kakarot on ps4 lol
  • @ damario:
    if so try to make as i dont know how to code
  • @ damario:
    the save wizard codes
  • @ damario:
    i use game genie ps3 save editor
  • @ damario:
    add me
  • @ damario:
    discord
  • @ damario:
    ill send screenshots of the rtm tool
  • @ damario:
    my discord name is Damario Culbreath
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    name isnt working can add you send good name in pm ill check tomorrow im going to bed its 2 in the morning here
  • @ damario:
    sure
  • @ damario:
    whats your discord name
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    qmt_jinx
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    night everyboy im off
  • @ lurch6661:
    night bro
    @ lurch6661: night bro