How to make your own custom bootup screen [RGH / JTAG] **Fake Animation Required**

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

MerchantISO

Active Poster
Dec 20, 2017
Hey,

I am back i notice there isn't really a easy tutorial on how to make your own custom boot loading screen for your fake animation.

Fake Animation - [hide] https://www.realmodscene.com/index.php?/topic/245-fakeanim-v060b/ [/hide]

I will give you a quick tut on how i do it, you will need a program called "Windows Media Encoder 9 Series" - [hide] https://www.free-codecs.com/windows_media_encoder_9_series_download.htm [/hide]

pmLtVOq.png

Make sure you use the "x64" only working version and once you downloaded the installer if it says a error when you try to install it, extract the installer using winrar and run the program and it work fine.

Now just find some good effects that you would like to make into a custom boot on youtube. And then use this tool to convert the video to .wmv **convert it twice, sometimes it doesn't convert the first time!**

Now test your custom boot and it should startup!

I will have the video that i found couple years ago and came across it. I already made my own custom boot before i found the video or so. A friend just told me to make it .wmv and just use the program i mention aboved.. So i had to figure it on my own!

Video:

Last edited:
Reactions: Synxx and QM|T_JinX

QM|T_JinX

Public Hero
Retired Staff
Local Hero
Local Celebrity
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Oct 10, 2016
Hey,

I am back i notice there isn't really a easy tutorial on how to make your own custom boot loading screen for your fake animation.

Fake Animation - ***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***

I will give you a quick tut on how i do it, you will need a program called "Windows Media Encoder 9 Series" - ***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***

pmLtVOq.png

Make sure you use the "x64" only working version and once you downloaded the installer if it says a error when you try to install it, extract the installer using winrar and run the program and it work fine.

Now just find some good effects that you would like to make into a custom boot on youtube. And then use this tool to convert the video to .wmv **convert it twice, sometimes it doesn't convert the first time!**

I will have the video that i found couple years ago and came across it. I already made my own custom boot before i found the video or so. A friend just told me to make it .wmv and just use the program i mention aboved.. So i had to figure it on my own!

Video: ***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***

nice posting but you dont have to hide that video link tho hahah

Reactions: MerchantISO

Synxx

Dec 15, 2021
Leeds, UK
Been searching everywhere for something like this. I couldn't get any of my own creations to show up when the xbox booted.
Guess it's to do with the encoding and not just been wmv.
I will give this ago and hopefully it works

MerchantISO

Active Poster
Dec 20, 2017
Been searching everywhere for something like this. I couldn't get any of my own creations to show up when the xbox booted.
Guess it's to do with the encoding and not just been wmv.
I will give this ago and hopefully it works

Yeah, back then it was up but now all the good stuff it's been removed! I still got way more good og stuff. But this should be public for anyone looking to make their own or learn how to convert...

Reactions: Synxx

Synxx

Dec 15, 2021
Leeds, UK
Yeah, back then it was up but now all the good stuff it's been removed! I still got way more good og stuff. But this should be public for anyone looking to make their own or learn how to convert...

Yea I havnt messed with the 360 for along while now, Used to do all the drive flashing and rgh installs over at TX but found out they have been shut down now.

Everything I'm finding is mostly stealth servers and trainer/cheat menus, which are cool but I've never been much of a online player and I'm not really fussed for cheats.

been a struggle finding any of the customisation stuff. Found afew bits for making aurora skins but that's about it really.

MerchantISO

Active Poster
Dec 20, 2017
Yea I havnt messed with the 360 for along while now, Used to do all the drive flashing and rgh installs over at TX but found out they have been shut down now.

Everything I'm finding is mostly stealth servers and trainer/cheat menus, which are cool but I've never been much of a online player and I'm not really fussed for cheats.

been a struggle finding any of the customisation stuff. Found afew bits for making aurora skins but that's about it really.

Yeah, GTA 5 Online i think it's offline now i played a little to say goodbye. Never really played gta 5 online on the rgh anyways. More gta iv and roms.

Swagmemodz

Feb 4, 2017
th
Hey,

I will give you a quick tut on how i do it, you will need a program called "Windows Media Encoder 9 Series" - ***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***

pmLtVOq.png

Video:

anks

Panda-RiScH_

Jan 29, 2022
Hey,

pmLtVOq.png

Video:

Can anyone tell me the command to post cids?

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Chat Bot: Christo has joined the room.