How to not get your Google / Youtube account hacked

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

Assaultz

Dec 11, 2016
Remember those skiddies from PoodleCorp / Lizard Squad "hacking" big youtube channels? Weren't you scared and spooked :eek:ooo

Well you should be. If Youtube is your livelihood. You really should be.

Lucky for you I became acquainted with one one of these "hackers" a while back, and after a very VERY delayed time. I will show you how to properly secure your google account.

How they did it:

H3H3 was pretty much correct with his video about this. All these kids had to do was to get a password from any sort of leaked database, use your real name and call your phone company. They didn't even have to know your phone company. It was a 1 in 4 chance, and if they were wrong, they could just try the next one.

So here is how to preeeevent.

(Since Google doesn't log your password in any way, there is no way that hackers can find it. Even if they breach Google's security and get access to their database. They will find nothing. i can assure you that this method is 100% safe)

Step 1. Don't use the same Alias.

Yes using the same alias / name on multiple sites shows recognition and you make a name for yourself. But if one of those many sites housed any personal information at all. It could lead to you getting doxed big time. Which we all know, doxing is no good.

Step 2. Don't use the same password for any site. ever.

This is simple enough. If any site's database (like lf's for example) were to get breached. Then your password (although probably hashed) could be out to many supra hakrs who want that youtube fame. It's simple honestly. Write your passwords on a sheet of paper (or type it i don't judge) and keep that piece of paper around you at all times. Put it in your wallet or some shit.

Step 3. VPN

Using a VPN on every site is always great. If you aren't trying to do 1337 shit, then I would just use a regular VPN. Sure it logs, but idc so eh.
Anyway, This is so if a db gets leaked and your IP is linked to it. All they need to do is go somewhere like ipaddress.com and be like "hey dats ur isp. lemme call and ask for name and all their info hurr durr"

Pretty much, ISP doxing is bad. They can get your full name, address, and the last 4 numbers of your SSN. So be safe kids.

Step 4. Sim cards.

Okay so this only works if you are 18 years of age or older. Which you SHOULD BE if you are trying to get a job out of youtube. First you need to be able to pay a phone bill. Okay are all the kids gone? good. Now that you have your own account with your main sim card on it. Make a new google account. Use this account for the "everything" you need. Android Pay, Google Play, Photos, hell even watching youtube. Your main youtube account (that makes revenue) should be for uploading only.
Alright so now what you need to do is to go to your service provider and buy one of those cheap, tracfone type things. And make a new account that isn't under your name. Make it Jimmy Jimson or some shit idk. Use that phone ONLY for the 2 step verification process that you will implement on to your account. This is so if your name ever DOES get leaked, those skiddies will still never find your precious account.

If you are saying "omgee dis is money cost tho" stfu. If you run a successful youtube account and you want to actually keep your channel. Then stop bitching and do it. kid.

Hope this helps you. :fa:

~Assaultz

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Chat Bot: Christo has joined the room.