How to Setup NordVPN on windows and connect to PlayStation 3

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

ANGUS0023233

Avid Poster
Determined Poster
Nov 1, 2019
?
1) download NordVPN
2) install it
3) get accounts from Hacker One postings
4) open NordVPN
5) Click "Connect"
6) go to control panel
7) go to Network and Internet
8) click Network and Sharing Center
9) on the left side click "Change adapter settings"
10) LEFT CLICK Ethernet 2
11) click "Properties"
12) click "Sharing"
13) check the box where it says "Allow other network users to connect through this device computer's internet connection"
14) there should be a grey box that says like private network or wifi change it to "Ethernet" click OK and OK
15) connect your ps3 to pc using Ethernet cord
16)
SKIP TO 5:30 in the VIDEO !!!

Enjoy not getting IP booted "DDOS" or ip found

D3M3NT3

Apr 10, 2020
Hello brother, I managed to connect to the ps3 with vpn, but a problem arises, when I play COD, it looks for games only in the United States while I am in Europe, how can I play in Europe? Because when I play with people in the United States, my connection drops a lot. I usually use France, Spain and Italy at NordVPN.

ANGUS0023233

Avid Poster
Determined Poster
Nov 1, 2019
?
Hello brother, I managed to connect to the ps3 with vpn, but a problem arises, when I play COD, it looks for games only in the United States while I am in Europe, how can I play in Europe? Because when I play with people in the United States, my connection drops a lot. I usually use France, Spain and Italy at NordVPN.
just pick the country your in for best results

Reactions: D3M3NT3

D3M3NT3

Apr 10, 2020
just pick the country your in for best results
I always do it, but for a strange reason it sends me to the USA (in the COD game) even so I went crazy in the vpn europe, therefore sometimes it causes me lag, any solution?

Also to play with custom ip on the ps3 so you can open the ports and have NAT OPEN in COD.

ANGUS0023233

Avid Poster
Determined Poster
Nov 1, 2019
?
I always do it, but for a strange reason it sends me to the USA (in the COD game) even so I went crazy in the vpn europe, therefore sometimes it causes me lag, any solution?

Also to play with custom ip on the ps3 so you can open the ports and have NAT OPEN in COD.
IDK i'll let you know later in the future

D3M3NT3

Apr 10, 2020
IDK i'll let you know later in the future
ok thanks. Another thing, you know why sometimes when you want to connect to the ps3 through the cable + vpn from the computer, it tells me the time of trying to get an ip address has run out?

ANGUS0023233

Avid Poster
Determined Poster
Nov 1, 2019
?
ok thanks. Another thing, you know why sometimes when you want to connect to the ps3 through the cable + vpn from the computer, it tells me the time of trying to get an ip address has run out?
yea all vpns and some computers has that problem i just fixed by redoing or keep trying to connect all it is you losing connection to your ps3 so you just got to keep trying or wait a little bit then try at that time

TCADEX

Jun 28, 2020
All Over
1) download NordVPN
2) install it
3) get accounts from Hacker One postings
4) open NordVPN
5) Click "Connect"
6) go to control panel
7) go to Network and Internet
8) click Network and Sharing Center
9) on the left side click "Change adapter settings"
10) LEFT CLICK Ethernet 2
11) click "Properties"
12) click "Sharing"
13) check the box where it says "Allow other network users to connect through this device computer's internet connection"
14) there should be a grey box that says like private network or wifi change it to "Ethernet" click OK and OK
15) connect your ps3 to pc using Ethernet cord
16)
SKIP TO 5:30 in the VIDEO !!!

Enjoy not getting IP booted "DDOS" or ip found
goodwork brother

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Chat Bot: gutdiet is our newest member. Welcome!