How To Steal A PSN Account Like A Pro

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

Irving

ConsoleCrunch Addict
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Oct 6, 2013
Console Crunch
I was Bored so I decided to post this like this post for mkre tutorials:happymeme: 1) Change Email & Password 2) Disconnect the account from all system 3) Go to account details & take a picture or write them down so if the victim recover his account you got all the details to recover it back :D also get the Date of Birth do all this @playstation.com 4) Once u did step 3 you can change all the details to what ever yo want Enjoy Credits: me

Kibitoshin

Jul 30, 2015
If this post is still active, i don't understand how to do this. Im very confused with the instructions above. I just want this one psn account lmao this stuff is too complicated. (even though the "tutorial" was worded terribly.)

Djn

Jul 23, 2016
No if they call psn they gone ask U for ur PlayStation serial number on da back of ur ps3 or ps4 so theres no point of taking the account

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Chat Bot: QM|T_JinX has joined the room.