How to use swap magic to play backups on your ps2

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

Dana White

Avid Poster
Retired Staff
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Dec 25, 2015
The World
You can buy swap magic disc's here:
http://www.ps2cover.com/products/Swap-Magic-Slide-Card.html

The very first step you have to take when using the Swap Magic Discs, is to power up your Playstation 2 console, and insert either the DVD or the CD Version of your Swap Magic discs. The DVD Version of the Swap Magic is used for loading up DVD based backup and import Playstation 2 games, while the CD Version of the Swap Magic is used for booting up CD Based backup or import games. Though many of the newest games are only on DVD now, there is still a large library of CD based Playstation 2 software, especially import software or DVD-Rips as they are called.

Once you have loaded up the Swap Magic main menu, you will be greeted by 2 different menu options. The LOAD PROGRAM option is the one you'll want to use, in order to load your import order backup or import Playstation 2 game. The Video Mode Option is equally as useful, but only if you have to change the video mode of your system from PAL to NTSC or vice versa. This is not an option you need to worry about 99% of the time. Simply select the Load Program option and push the button on your controller. This will take you to the SWAP DISC screen.

You will need to swap your Swap Magic disc with the game disc of your choice. You can do this with the included Slide Tool / Slide Card accessory. After you've swapped your game disc, by taking out the swap magic disc, you'll be able to immediately start playing your game. Both import and backup games will load up, and play as if though you had not gone through any type of swap process with the Swap Magic discs.

swap-magic-3-slide-card__55500_std.jpg

Reactions: Lindows

Lindows

Super Moderator
Staff member
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
May 26, 2014
Keep up the good work!

Reactions: God and Dana White
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    make your own damn bird hahahahaha
  • @ lurch6661:
    lol
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    xd
  • @ lurch6661:
    thinking iam a flightless bird
  • @ lurch6661:
    back in the day there was a bird called the doh doh bird
  • @ lurch6661:
    he is extinct now cause they were to nice to humans
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    xd
  • Chat Bot:
  • Chat Bot:
    Christo has joined the room.
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    hey bro @Christo how you been
  • @ Christo:
    sup QMT, Iam fine. last I was first time in thailand

;)
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    thailand cool bro for how long
  • @ Christo:
    it was only for 2 weeks. I still need to comeback go germany for working xD
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    still 2 weeks i never been so haha
  • @ Christo:
    yea, I go again end august -> september
  • @ Christo:
    downloading just XDEFIANT
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    pretty nice haha never been out of my state haha
  • @ Christo:
    it was for me also the first time out of state
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    did you like it over there
  • @ Christo:
    yea, Food was very good (it was very spicy) and meet nice people who i want to see again
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    ok yea thats very cool for sure made new friends
  • @ lurch6661:
    lurch for president
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    lol
    @ QM|T_JinX: lol