PS3 i mod online without psn patch... but i havent gotten banned is it only a matter of time?

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.
Apr 27, 2020
i mod online without psn patch... but i havent gotten banned is it only a matter of time? the way i go about launching games is:

- start up ps3 NOT logged into psn
- launch fan controller (to make my fan a bit faster)
- then launch multiman
- then select gta
- then start up the "disc" (the actual backup on my hdd)
- then once i in story mode i log on to psn

will i get banned eventually or can i continue to mod without patch? in ever get reported cause im always super friendly to other players if that makes a difference

I AM ON CEX AND I HAVE TRIED THE PSN PATCH HOMEBREW BUT IT DOESNT WORK WHEN I TRY TO USE IT

ANGUS0023233

Avid Poster
Determined Poster
Nov 1, 2019
?
i mod online without psn patch... but i havent gotten banned is it only a matter of time? the way i go about launching games is:

- then launch multiman
- then select gta

will i get banned eventually or can i continue to mod without patch? in ever get reported cause im always super friendly to other players if that makes a difference

I AM ON CEX AND I HAVE TRIED THE PSN PATCH HOMEBREW BUT IT DOESNT WORK WHEN I TRY TO USE IT

you can always get banned no matter what it all depends if you mess up or something but i have been doing exactly what your doing but on CEX HEN and i have not yet to be banned yet so for yourself as of right now just everytime you want to get off your ps3 or get on just hold the buttons R2 + Triangle

Apr 27, 2020
you can always get banned no matter what it all depends if you mess up or something but i have been doing exactly what your doing but on CEX HEN and i have not yet to be banned yet so for yourself as of right now just everytime you want to get off your ps3 or get on just hold the buttons R2 + Triangle
when do i hold r2+triangle? when i boot it up? keep in mind i dont the psn block thingy i just have multiman and webman

Nov 16, 2019

- then launch multiman
- then select gta

Bro i use this psn patch and it work fine try this one its ( psn patch 2017.02/b ) try it and im running ps ninja v4 hope it helps

FBModderFresh

✨Managing Chatbox✨
Retired Staff
CC Dev Team
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Sep 10, 2015
Ireland
I just sign in and I'm on a cid for 9 months you will get banned it's a waiting game.

Nov 16, 2019
I just sign in and I'm on a cid for 9 months you will get banned it's a waiting game.
Ok how i start up turning ps3 on
Disable internet
Open ps ninja and do first free
Then open psn patch and press x on controller
Then enable internet and put cid

Ps you need ps ninja and psn patch to not getting banned i think you just very lucky

FBModderFresh

✨Managing Chatbox✨
Retired Staff
CC Dev Team
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Sep 10, 2015
Ireland
Nah I never used psn patch and all my friends do the same too I fear that psn patch flags more than nothing just personal opinion

Apr 27, 2020
Ok how i start up turning ps3 on
Disable internet
Open ps ninja and do first free
Then open psn patch and press x on controller
Then enable internet and put cid

Ps you need ps ninja and psn patch to not getting banned i think you just very lucky
well shit.... im glad i started askin around ill try this ill reply if i figure it out

FBModderFresh

✨Managing Chatbox✨
Retired Staff
CC Dev Team
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Sep 10, 2015
Ireland
I know lol I been modding since 2011 believe I been through it all

Nov 16, 2019
Nah I never used psn patch and all my friends do the same too I fear that psn patch flags more than nothing just personal opinion
No buddy im not sure about all versions but mine give up wrong cid like ill use psn patch and my cid but the ps3 read my cid but playstation network read ather cid so if they ban they ban wrong cid and not my cid

FBModderFresh

✨Managing Chatbox✨
Retired Staff
CC Dev Team
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Sep 10, 2015
Ireland
No buddy im not sure about all versions but mine give up wrong cid like ill use psn patch and my cid but the ps3 read my cid but playstation network read ather cid so if they ban they ban wrong cid and not my cid
Well yeah that works too I guess I just find my way a way to get on faster and some reason it works

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Chat Bot: Christo has joined the room.