Information about upcoming GTA Online updates and Grand Theft Auto VI.

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

Douglas Oliveira

Public Legend
Retired Staff
Local Legend
Local Hero
Local Celebrity
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Jun 5, 2015
Brasil
"Hello, guys. I decided to create a new account because i don't want Take Two goons to knock at my doors. I want to share some information with gaming community about the upcoming GTA Online updates and Grand Theft Auto VI.

First things first, my roomate worked at Rockstar. He and 100 other people were fired from Rockstar North last week. I am foreign exchange student, currently at University of Edinburgh, wanted to go to my homeland but i got stuck here due to COVID-19. We talked that night and he told me many things in anger, regarding the projects he was working on. He told me that he worked as junior animation programmer.

I don't remember all things but i do remember almost all things he said to me that night.

Next GTA Online update deadline is July 2020, but might be moved to August 2020 due to COVID-19, as he said.

The update is about the elite prostitution business. Mile High Club building will finally be open.

Also, new radio station will be added in the game. City Morgue band makes an appearance, some songs on the new radio but their motion capture performance is implemented in the game, just like they did with Solomun, Black Maddona and others, he said.

Two new weapons, dildo and new smg and 10 new vehicles. New adversary mode called Cops and Crooks will be added in the update.

Final Grand Theft Auto Online update scheduled in December 2020, it's a new heist. He did not talk about it too much.

Also, he said that they are planning to release the GTA V for PS5 and update it with "singleplayer DLC". That DLC is nothing more than just added Online content to Story mode, he said that every vehicle and weapon and other content from Online will be added to story mode and that they are planning to add new system of discovering the vehicles, like legendary bike and similar to RDR 2 animal collecting, that are very rare but it can be achieved by certain missions that they plan to include for all 3 protagonists.

He said a couple of interesting things about VI.

He did not work directly on VI, but he did some programming.

It is set in Vice City, period unknown.

He was programming features related to weather, how different weather affect npcs. He said that he was exited to play and test some features and he said that he can not wait the VI to come out.

According to him, announcement should be the next year, but he is not sure, because he did not get any deadline.

He also said that the most ridiculous thing that happened to him is random lightning strike on the npcs, he said that they laughed very hard on that.

That's all i remember."

Credits: Reddit

Last edited by a moderator:

QM|T_JinX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Retired Staff
Local Hero
Local Celebrity
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Oct 10, 2016
Hello, guys. I decided to create a new account because i don't want Take Two goons to knock at my doors. I want to share some information with gaming community about the upcoming GTA Online updates and Grand Theft Auto VI.

First things first, my roomate worked at Rockstar. He and 100 other people were fired from Rockstar North last week. I am foreign exchange student, currently at University of Edinburgh, wanted to go to my homeland but i got stuck here due to COVID-19. We talked that night and he told me many things in anger, regarding the projects he was working on. He told me that he worked as junior animation programmer.

I don't remember all things but i do remember almost all things he said to me that night.

Next GTA Online update deadline is July 2020, but might be moved to August 2020 due to COVID-19, as he said.

The update is about the elite prostitution business. Mile High Club building will finally be open.

Also, new radio station will be added in the game. City Morgue band makes an appearance, some songs on the new radio but their motion capture performance is implemented in the game, just like they did with Solomun, Black Maddona and others, he said.

Two new weapons, dildo and new smg and 10 new vehicles. New adversary mode called Cops and Crooks will be added in the update.

Final Grand Theft Auto Online update scheduled in December 2020, it's a new heist. He did not talk about it too much.

Also, he said that they are planning to release the GTA V for PS5 and update it with "singleplayer DLC". That DLC is nothing more than just added Online content to Story mode, he said that every vehicle and weapon and other content from Online will be added to story mode and that they are planning to add new system of discovering the vehicles, like legendary bike and similar to RDR 2 animal collecting, that are very rare but it can be achieved by certain missions that they plan to include for all 3 protagonists.

He was programming features related to weather, how different weather affect npcs. He said that he was exited to play and test some features and he said that he can not wait the VI to come out.

According to him, announcement should be the next year, but he is not sure, because he did not get any deadline.

He also said that the most ridiculous thing that happened to him is random lightning strike on the npcs, he said that they laughed very hard on that.

That's all i remember.
nice post bro good job

hacker one

Local Celebrity
Local Celebrity
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Jul 2, 2018
"Hello, guys. I decided to create a new account because i don't want Take Two goons to knock at my doors. I want to share some information with gaming community about the upcoming GTA Online updates and Grand Theft Auto VI.

That's all i remember."

Credits: Reddit
Nice Work bro

Reactions: Douglas Oliveira
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    not everybody have a ps5 and ps4 need low fw ps4 on lowfw is hard to find
  • @ lurch6661:
    yea that is very true
  • @ lurch6661:
    iam sure if my name was illuminated we could get more followers for cc
  • @ lurch6661:
    i forget how much it is
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    not sure
  • Chat Bot:
    extiflyy is our newest member. Welcome!
  • @ lurch6661:
    my minds playing tricks on me
  • @ lurch6661:
    lol
  • Chat Bot:
    Christo has joined the room.
  • Chat Bot:
    QM|T_JinX has joined the room.
  • Chat Bot:
    viejo loco is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
  • Chat Bot:
    jaywill32 is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    iShatOnU__ has left the room.
  • Chat Bot:
    Pizzasheit has joined the room.
  • Chat Bot:
    oARSN is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    AbuDzar is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
  • Chat Bot:
  • Chat Bot:
    luizxert has posted a new reply in the thread "Premium Console ID #152".
  • Chat Bot:
    EsteEspião is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    EsteEspião has posted a new reply in the thread "Console ID #8667".
    Chat Bot: EsteEspião has posted a new reply in the thread "Console ID #8667".