[iOS 9.3.2] - Confirmed Jailbreak this week [7/3/2016]

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

Would you like to see iOS 10 Jailbreak Update?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

NextLevelModz

I sexually identify as depressed
CC Dev Team
Aug 7, 2015
Popular IOS Jailbreaking Team "Pangu" confirmed at "Mosec 2016" that a new IOS 9.3.2 Jailbreak will be coming within the next week! Although they haven't given an exact date, it's good to get your device prepared.

Below will be a list of things to do to get your device ready for a IOS 9.3.2 jailbreak ready!

- 1. Make sure you're actually on 9.3.2
(Notice, It's actually best to stay on the lowest possible iOS version possible but if you're feeling like a rebel, then go for it)

- 2. If you're to update, do it through iTunes (RECOMMENDED)
A clean install will always help with a jailbreak! (WARNING: IT WILL FACTORY RESET YOUR DEVICE)

- 3. Make sure you have enough space
This is pretty self explanatory

I Hope You guys enjoy

if you want some live updates make sure to follow Pangu at
https://twitter.com/panguteam?lang=en

Jailbreak News Website:
http://jailbreakandhacks.com/ios-9.3.2-jailbreak-mosec.html

Post in video form:

UnboundGodz

Local Celebrity
Retired Staff
CC Dev Team
Local Celebrity
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Jan 4, 2014
Unknown
Popular IOS Jailbreaking Team "Pangu" confirmed at "Mosec 2016" that a new IOS 9.3.2 Jailbreak will be coming within the next week! Although they haven't given an exact date, it's good to get your device prepared.

Below will be a list of things to do to get your device ready for a IOS 9.3.2 jailbreak ready!

- 1. Make sure you're actually on 9.3.2
(Notice, It's actually best to stay on the lowest possible iOS version possible but if you're feeling like a rebel, then go for it)

- 2. If you're to update, do it through iTunes (RECOMMENDED)
A clean install will always help with a jailbreak! (WARNING: IT WILL FACTORY RESET YOUR DEVICE)

- 3. Make sure you have enough space
This is pretty self explanatory

I Hope You guys enjoy

if you want some live updates make sure to follow Pangu at
https://twitter.com/panguteam?lang=en

Jailbreak News Website:
http://jailbreakandhacks.com/ios-9.3.2-jailbreak-mosec.html

Post in video form:
I best see a Jailbreak for 9.3.2 or perhaps 10.0.0 either way aslong as one is released because i dumb and updated wahahaha

Reactions: NextLevelModz

Funboyz_MOdZ

Active Poster
Console ID Poster
Nov 19, 2014
Idont like this dude iCrackUriDevice he talks shit too much and gave a branch of lies to get views and pay for his videos on YouTube he makes videos every seconds when he knows he talking bullshit he disable likes and dislikes and comments just so people can't judge on the comments I use to sub to him well now you remind me to unsub his displeasure ass

NextLevelModz

CC Dev Team
Aug 7, 2015
Idont like this dude iCrackUriDevice he talks shit too much and gave a branch of lies to get views and pay for his videos on YouTube he makes videos every seconds when he knows he talking bullshit he disable likes and dislikes and comments just so people can't judge on the comments I use to sub to him well now you remind me to unsub his displeasure ass
Yeah... I agree; He has a lot of click-bait like videos, but he get's content out quick.
I'll probably unsub once the jailbreak it out.

Hunter926

Apr 25, 2014
You'd better jailbreak quick because they already release 9.3.4 which patches the jailbreak as far as I know

UnboundGodz

Local Celebrity
Retired Staff
CC Dev Team
Local Celebrity
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Jan 4, 2014
Unknown
You'd better jailbreak quick because they already release 9.3.4 which patches the jailbreak as far as I know
Naw, wont patch it unless you install it ;p

NextLevelModz

CC Dev Team
Aug 7, 2015
You're fine as long as you don't update. And even if you do update; You can always downgrade.

ZionHD

Leader
Retired Staff
Nov 8, 2014
You forget to mention that this Jailbreak is a semi-untethered one. Also, that the certificate will only last one year.

NextLevelModz

CC Dev Team
Aug 7, 2015
You forget to mention that this Jailbreak is a semi-untethered one. Also, that the certificate will only last one year.
This post was made before the jailbreak was released. I had no idea!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Chat Bot: extiflyy is our newest member. Welcome!