Is It Possible To Jailbreak A PS4 / Xbox One - Questions Answer

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

ϟ DENCR7PT ϟ

Active Poster
Oct 12, 2013
uk
hey, cc today i just wanted to share this video for all the people that want a jailbreak ps4 and xbox one this video should answer all your question enjoy
P.S. i dont think sony well make the same mistake again! DONT LOSE HOPE GUYS!!!

Reactions: ps3hacker

jordonleedell

Apr 25, 2014
"Sony won't make the same mistake again" A possible exploit has already been found with VidNow, if we can remove license checks or get the license key we can run homebrew in a sandbox and if something is well coded we can de-activate the hypervisor and edit it so unsigned code can be run straight from the main menu. But we still have a bit to go before its possible ;)

Psycho_Coder

Active Poster
Retired Staff
Apr 12, 2014
UK
"Sony won't make the same mistake again" A possible exploit has already been found with VidNow, if we can remove license checks or get the license key we can run homebrew in a sandbox and if something is well coded we can de-activate the hypervisor and edit it so unsigned code can be run straight from the main menu. But we still have a bit to go before its possible ;)

Yeah, Going to be like a year before that happens

ϟ DENCR7PT ϟ

Active Poster
Oct 12, 2013
uk
yeah but you also gotta consider the fact about console Id bann IP bann Mac bann PSID bann any else with ban files:w00t:

jordonleedell

Apr 25, 2014
yeah but you also gotta consider the fact about console Id bann IP bann Mac bann PSID bann any else with ban files:w00t:
I couldn't give a **** about being banned, i don't go online with any homebrew or mods unless im with people i know. And i doubt they have any checks for unsigned code yet ;)

░♚SONY'S♚NIGHTMARE♚░

Former Staff
Retired Staff
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Oct 12, 2013
Texas
hey, cc today i just wanted to share this video for all the people that want a jailbreak ps4 and xbox one this video should answer all your question enjoy
P.S. i dont think sony well make the same mistake again! DONT LOSE HOPE GUYS!!!

IF TEAM REBUG ROGERO OR SOME OTHER HACKER CODER CANT FIND A WAY TO JAILBREAK OFW 3.56

DO YOY THING THEY CAN JAILBREAK PS4 ain't GOING TO HAPPEN NEVER

Asian

Oct 18, 2013
IF TEAM REBUG ROGERO OR SOME OTHER HACKER CODER CANT FIND A WAY TO JAILBREAK OFW 3.56

DO YOY THING THEY CAN JAILBREAK PS4 ain't GOING TO HAPPEN NEVER
there is no point jailbreaking 3.5w hen simplily downgeade to 3.55 and they releced cobea ode can jailbreak any frimware people have probably already jailbroken ps4 just havent releced it

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Chat Bot: Christo has joined the room.