LBP2 - MODDED 0 {NO SLAP MOD}

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

Kratn

Sep 24, 2018
Hello this is Kratn

Today I will be releasing a game breaking mod that makes you unable to be slapped or grabbed by other players

Credits for no slap: A50

This mod originated from A50 and then was distributed between Ninja > Kratn > Galaxy > Rax > Dillon > Shinowe

This mod is being released due to the fact it has been leaked by Dillon a modder who was trusted with the mod..

I do not release my modded profiles

This particular modded profile belongs to Dillon aka Tech

Download
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1kInRkONDivEqvlp3p8AKAGT4lzf5FV88/view?usp=sharing

REQUIREMENTS

-USB
-COMPUTER

Last edited:

VVWVVVVV0

Oct 30, 2018
This is fake news! people continue posting fake credited mods to give them and their friends popularity on stuff they have no proof or way of showing its theirs:mad::rolleyes::mad:

VVWVVVVV0

Oct 30, 2018
They are not even good at description of what is on the 0 shows they both don't make them.

VVWVVVVV0

Oct 30, 2018
Kratn is probably lower than Shinowe. Dillon probably post this to look more professional.

VVWVVVVV0

Oct 30, 2018
Definitely goes Ti>Gal>Jer>Dill>Shin>Cvgxr>DaddyBroke>Vvw>Bluewo>Cancerious>Pink>Beedo>and last of the low end modders of lbp Kratn

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Chat Bot: extiflyy is our newest member. Welcome!