[List] Global Black-List/Abusers [XBOX] [PS3]

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

Devilsdesign

Active Poster
CC Dev Team
Nov 28, 2014
maybe we could do a seperate detection for this so ppl can choose to load it or not.
I could give u a source, where u keep adding to it..
What do u think the blacklist detection should so ? Alert u when some of those come in the room, and whats next ?

Reactions: Ur Grue

Ur Grue

Sep 10, 2015
maybe we could do a seperate detection for this so ppl can choose to load it or not.
I could give u a source, where u keep adding to it..
What do u think the blacklist detection should so ? Alert u when some of those come in the room, and whats next ?
I'd love to have a detection for blacklisted members. I'd say disable their scripts when they join, but I know you have to be admin for that. If you'd like, you may give me the source for that, and I'd keep adding to it.

Reactions: iIlM4TiCx

Devilsdesign

Active Poster
CC Dev Team
Nov 28, 2014
I'd love to have a detection for blacklisted members. I'd say disable their scripts when they join, but I know you have to be admin for that. If you'd like, you may give me the source for that, and I'd keep adding to it.
Ill make something for u - but later, i dont have too much time atm. Keep adding to the list:)

Knife

Active Poster
Sep 14, 2015
Add "Really cole" to list. He kicks any modded for no reason. I was using a heli and he kicked me as he was host. He kicked about 8 people for no reason. I was dogfighting someone. Maybe @Devilsdesign could blacklist him completely.

Ur Grue

Sep 10, 2015
Add "Really cole" to list. He kicks any modded for no reason. I was using a heli and he kicked me as he was host. He kicked about 8 people for no reason. I was dogfighting someone. Maybe @Devilsdesign could blacklist him completely.
I've seen him around. He probably kicked everyone, so you could all find a new game. Unless he was doing it individually, then I can understand how that'd be annoying, but black listing someone for kicking you is completely different than freezing games, innocents, or just targeting a single person. Talk to him.

Knife

Active Poster
Sep 14, 2015
I've seen him around. He probably kicked everyone, so you could all find a new game. Unless he was doing it individually, then I can understand how that'd be annoying, but black listing someone for kicking you is completely different than freezing games, innocents, or just targeting a single person. Talk to him.
It's more individual.. He just wanted to be the only modder in the game so he could continue "ruling" over all the non-modders.

kokane666

Apr 16, 2015
I kicked quite alot of these people yesterday i kick modders out just to keep the lobby clean or if i dont know there modders and they arnt trolling everyone then i will allow them to say in the game but once they freeze the lobby for no reason then you go on the kick list forever lol.

Ur Grue

Sep 10, 2015
I kicked quite alot of these people yesterday i kick modders out just to keep the lobby clean or if i dont know there modders and they arnt trolling everyone then i will allow them to say in the game but once they freeze the lobby for no reason then you go on the kick list forever lol.
You're SOJ STRYKER, aren't you? lol

AIZLE

Sep 10, 2015
kick me from the game and u get 20$

Knife

Active Poster
Sep 14, 2015
MaNiac XP - Froze a lobby of non modders with freeze gun so it was only modders in the game.

Reactions: Ur Grue
General chit-chat
Help Users
    Chat Bot: lurch6661 has started a new thread called "gta5 give cars to friends glitch" in PlayStation 4...