• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

Aug 14, 2017
Hey whats up guys. Here are the 1.9 and 2.3 versions of the modded profile.
These have alot of new features the others didnt.
ALL THE OLD STUFF
Glass and Sponge Material
Background: Materopolis
2 New Cars
Negat. Projectal Bot(eve)
Timer bomb(LBP1)
Round Bomb(LBP1/LPB2)
Music Sequencer
LPB1 Spinner
Score Giver
Speed Sensor
Creatinator
Bounce Pad with Gravity chip on it
Race ender
switch gear
Armored Brain
Move Controlinator
All the old and 1.9 Stuff
Backgorund: Victoria, Default Moon
Material Tweaker
Watre Tweaker
Beach Ball
Golf Ball
Race Starting Point
Orange
Golden Apple
Cherry
Wheel
Can Facing you
Can Upright
Candle
Pixel Light
Cube Light
Paintinator
Sounds
Worm hole
Bounce Pad no gravity cip
+ALOT MORE.....

Instructions:

Requires: Usb Device and a Computer.
Step 1:
Start by backing up your Little Big Planet 2 profile save ingame.
You can do this by being in your pod and pressing the Start Button then Settings/Profile/Back Up Profile.​

Step 2:
Now quit the game, you should now be on the XMB screen.
Plug in your Usb Device into the PS3.
Go to the Game tab. (Should be there already if you quit the game.)
Go and click on Save Data Utility (PS3™).
Now inside, find you Little Big Planet 2 Profile Save. (You can press the Square Button to organize your saves
in folders sorted by game name.)​
Press the Triangle Button. Then press Copy. Then find your Usb Device and press the X Button.​

Step 3:
Plug the Usb Device into your computer.
Inside the Usb there should be a folder called PS3 and inside that a folder called SAVEDATA.
Judging by where you live, your Profile Save should start with these following prefixs:
BCES – Europe
BCUS – North America
BCJS – Japanese
BCAS – Asian
BCOS – Oceana​
I live in the US, so my save is BCUS98245PROFILEXXXXXXXX. (Back up your Save if you want, because the new
will replace the old one. Just copy the Save to somewhere else.)​
Open up your Profile Save.(Should have alot of files in it. Just leave it opwn.)
Now download the file that I have provided. (Ether saving or opening the file is up to you.)
In the file, there should be two folders. Version 1.9 and Version 2.3. Chose which ever you want.
Both folders contains a file named 0. Chose which ever 0 you want.​

Step 4:
Copy or Drag the 0 file into your Profile Save. Your Os will ask you to Skip or Replace the files.
Chose to Replace the files.
(Downloaded 0 file --------> USB: PS3/SAVEDATE/LBP 2 PROFILE SAVE/Put 0 file here.)​
After you have put the Downloaded 0 in your profile save. Unplug your Usb Device.
Plug your Usb Device into your PS3.
Go to the Game tab and click on Save Data Utility (PS3™).
Click on the Usb icon and copy the Profile Save back to the ps3. (Overwrite the Profile Save on your PS3.)​
Step 5:
Start up Little Big Planet 2. Inside your pod press the Start Button then Settings/Profile/Import Profile.
Now chose your Profile Save.
Let the game load and you're done.
Downloads:

Credits: Kratn

Last edited:

Mr-Malro

Oct 16, 2018
Hey whats up guys. Here are the 1.9 and 2.3 versions of the modded profile. These have alot of new features the other one didnt.
ALL THE OLD STUFF
Glass and Sponge Material
Background: Materopolis
2 New Cars
Negat. Projectal Bot(eve)
Timer bomb(LBP1)
Round Bomb(LBP1/LPB2)
Music Sequencer
LPB1 Spinner
Score Giver
Speed Sensor
Creatinator
Bounce Pad with Gravity chip on it
Race ender
switch gear
Armored Brain
Move Controlinator
All the old and 1.9 Stuff
Backgorund: Victoria, Default Moon
Material Tweaker
Watre Tweaker
Beach Ball
Golf Ball
Race Starting Point
Orange
Golden Apple
Cherry
Wheel
Can Facing you
Can Upright
Candle
Pixel Light
Cube Light
Paintinator
Sounds
Worm hole
Bounce Pad no gravity cip
+ALOT MORE.....

Instructions:

Requires: Usb Device and a Computer.
Step 1:
Start by backing up your Little Big Planet 2 profile save ingame.
You can do this by being in your pod and pressing the Start Button then Settings/Profile/Back Up Profile.

Step 2:
Now quit the game, you should now be on the XMB screen.
Plug in your Usb Device into the PS3.
Go to the Game tab. (Should be there already if you quit the game.)
Go and click on Save Data Utility (PS3™).
Now inside, find you Little Big Planet 2 Profile Save. (You can press the Square Button to organize your saves

in folders sorted by game name.)
Press the Triangle Button. Then press Copy. Then find your Usb Device and press the X Button.

Step 3:
Plug the Usb Device into your computer.
Inside the Usb there should be a folder called PS3 and inside that a folder called SAVEDATA.
Judging by where you live, your Profile Save should start with these following prefixs:

BCES – Europe
BCUS – North America
BCJS – Japanese
BCAS – Asian
BCOS – Oceana
I live in the US, so my save is BCUS98245PROFILEXXXXXXXX. (Back up your Save if you want, because the new
will replace the old one. Just copy the Save to somewhere else.)
Open up your Profile Save.(Should have alot of files in it. Just leave it opwn.)
Now download the file that I have provided. (Ether saving or opening the file is up to you.)
In the file, there should be two folders. Version 1.9 and Version 2.3. Chose which ever you want.
Both folders contains a file named 0. Chose which ever 0 you want.

Step 4:
Copy or Drag the 0 file into your Profile Save. Your Os will ask you to Skip or Replace the files.
Chose to Replace the files.
(Downloaded 0 file --------> USB: PS3/SAVEDATE/LBP 2 PROFILE SAVE/Put 0 file here.)
After you have put the Downloaded 0 in your profile save. Unplug your Usb Device.
Plug your Usb Device into your PS3.
Go to the Game [tab and click on Save Data Utility (PS3™).
Click on the Usb icon and copy the Profile Save back to the ps3. (Overwrite the Profile Save on your PS3.)​
Step 5:
Start up Little Big Planet 2. Inside your pod press the Start Button then Settings/Profile/Import Profile.
Now chose your Profile Save.
Let the game load and you're done.
Downloads:
Thank you! Your amazing!

Reactions: StrangeBear

Aug 14, 2017
Is the credits to DaddyBrokeMommy and GodOfSackBoyz supposed to be saying that they created the 0 file? If so, then that's a straight lie.

Yeah neither of these menus were made by DaddyBrokeMommy or GodOfSackBoyz.

Hey this is Kratn and I don't like how you guys are taking credit for my 0 which is right here,This is the original which they clearly switched up to take my credit. https://drive.google.com/open?id=1QX7g7MFgCEKheNRIKaufLdW-WTEFD9nV

There are many versions of the '0' file and DaddyBrokeMommy told me that he made it. Also told me to make a post. I didnt know that he didnt make it.
Also you can say the same thing about this '0' file too.
https://consolecrunch.com/threads/lbp2-modded-0-file-proflie-tutorial-and-giveaway.24549/
RevokedTrojans and WeedNBugattis definitely didnt make it.

Lenre

Mar 27, 2016
There are many versions of the '0' file and DaddyBrokeMommy told me that he made it. Also told me to make a post. I didnt know that he didnt make it.
Also you can say the same thing about this '0' file too.
https://consolecrunch.com/threads/lbp2-modded-0-file-proflie-tutorial-and-giveaway.24549/
RevokedTrojans and WeedNBugattis definitely didnt make it.

Many versions.. All they did was rename the categories to make the 0 look different and then they added their names to it to also make it seem like they made it. They don't even know how to mod better yet they don't even have jailbroken consoles which mean they don't have CFW. Many others can tell you that these people didn't make these profiles.

Last edited:

Aug 14, 2017
If there is a purple flame sticker that is a move controller thats my 0

Nobody else on lbp made a 0 using that sticker other than me I know what my 0 looks like. As soon as i seen that sticker I knew it was just my 0 leeched too look like their own.

Well thanks for telling me. ill change it.

Lenre

Mar 27, 2016
This page looks legit, I trust it more than the link some random bystander posted below.

The fact is that these profiles were not made by DaddyBrokeMommy and GodOfSackBoyz those dudes are literally randoms. Don't even know how to mod lbp. I bet you will never see a new modded profile come out because of the fact I am the one who released the one up above. I sent the link to a few people and Swissh32 was one of the first to get it. Now somebody thought it was cool to try and take credit for it. They don't even know how to make modded profiles. This profile that I released isn't even the latest stuff. these modded profiles were made by me(Kratn) and galaxy.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kratn

Clear Form

Oct 30, 2018
Swissh32? Isn't he known as LBP leaker and the biggest credit taker? You must have been really bad at choosing people to trust. The point is this page looks more professional and was posted 1st.

Kratn

Sep 24, 2018
Swissh32? Isn't he known as LBP leaker and the biggest credit taker? You must have been really bad at choosing people to trust. The point is this page looks more professional.

I'm just trying to point out that the credits need to be changed. Thought I could trust swissh but clearly not. He begged me for the profile for the longest and I finally decided to give it to him. Didn't think people would try to take credit for it. I also didn't think of posting it on console crunch but I should have. When I release future modded profiles I will publish them here. You won't see anything new from DaddyBrokeMommy and GodOfSackBoyz they aren't legit.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zrofar

Clear Form

Oct 30, 2018
I've heard of Godofsackboyz, thought he was a creepy dude who can ban ppls accounts. I was DeadDolls friend and he all the sudden got permitted banned and said Godofsackboyz did it and report him. I'm Zero-Pilot

Clear Form

Oct 30, 2018
But later he seemed like a nice dude idk why he would take credit for something he didn't make. Helped me make some lvls. He did do that client side stuff with outfits and his pod, but can that be a glitch?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Chat Bot:
    damario has joined the room.
  • @ damario:
    sup
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    sup
  • @ damario:
    um request only Dragonball z battle of z RTM tool v1.3 by DrobythePouNd420
  • @ damario:
    download link
  • @ damario:
    can u try to make it
  • @ damario:
    Character Changer - Max All - Unlock All
  • @ damario:
    if u have ever played it
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    sorry can realy find a link
  • @ damario:
    have u played it
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    i played kakarot on ps4 lol
  • @ damario:
    if so try to make as i dont know how to code
  • @ damario:
    the save wizard codes
  • @ damario:
    i use game genie ps3 save editor
  • @ damario:
    add me
  • @ damario:
    discord
  • @ damario:
    ill send screenshots of the rtm tool
  • @ damario:
    my discord name is Damario Culbreath
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    name isnt working can add you send good name in pm ill check tomorrow im going to bed its 2 in the morning here
  • @ damario:
    sure
  • @ damario:
    whats your discord name
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    qmt_jinx
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    night everyboy im off
  • @ lurch6661:
    night bro
  • Chat Bot:
    Maaellziin is our newest member. Welcome!
    Chat Bot: Maaellziin is our newest member. Welcome!