LittleBigPlanet 2 Mod Methods

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

Zrofar

Nov 26, 2017
In this thread I am releasing a document of just about all methods for LBP2 that I could think of at the time. In the document is tutorials/explanations for everything.

Credit to anyone and everyone that was involved with the creation/findings of these methods

As an extra thing, here's a 0 file that gives your character super speed. Other small things in it is the inability to be crushed, drowned, or die by objects on fire. You can still die by plasma, electricity, and fireballs for some reason.

Last edited:

Zrofar

Nov 26, 2017
In this thread I am releasing a document of just about all methods for LBP2 that I could think of at the time. In the document is tutorials/explanations for everything.

Credit to anyone and everyone that was involved with the creation/findings of these methods

As an extra thing, here's a 0 file that gives your character super speed. Other small things in it is the inability to be crushed, drowned, or die by objects on fire. You can still die by plasma, electricity, and fireballs for some reason.

I can't edit the post anymore so I'm saying here, the 0 file there does not give the stuff I mentioned, I messed up while creating it and it makes you have the old spread legs thing. However, it does have two notable things. It has 2 "developer only" tools on moon, those being the dephysicalyser and sticker scrubber tools. They were never released in any public version of lbp2 but were introduced in lbp3.

Darklo

Jan 4, 2020
Ho
I can't edit the post anymore so I'm saying here, the 0 file there does not give the stuff I mentioned, I messed up while creating it and it makes you have the old spread legs thing. However, it does have two notable things. It has 2 "developer only" tools on moon, those being the dephysicalyser and sticker scrubber tools. They were never released in any public version of lbp2 but were introduced in lbp3.
How can i use farctool 2 its just files and folder

Andrew Riojas

Feb 17, 2020
Hello sorry to bother you and all, but I'm unsure how to download these mods. I was wonder if you can give me info to know how. This is my first time doing this, and you seem like a nice person to explain to me.

iRayzi

Feb 26, 2017
zrofar do you know how i can change the color of the font on lbp 2 ? like when i type a chat the font isnt white but in a other color.

visible

Nov 3, 2019
could I get some assistance hehe
Just get a FAT 32 USB, plug into your PS3 and Backup your profile.
Save that profile on the USB
Plug the USB onto your PC and open PS3/SAVEDATA/BLUS... or BCES... and you’ll see a file that is named 0. Delete that 0 and paste the modded zero into it.
Eject that USB and plug it into the PS3. Go to Save Data Utility and copy the savedata from the USB. Overwrite the older savedata and load LBP2. Then press start on the pod and import your profile. Enjoy :)

Apr 7, 2018
Just get a FAT 32 USB, plug into your PS3 and Backup your profile.
Save that profile on the USB
Plug the USB onto your PC and open PS3/SAVEDATA/BLUS... or BCES... and you’ll see a file that is named 0. Delete that 0 and paste the modded zero into it.
Eject that USB and plug it into the PS3. Go to Save Data Utility and copy the savedata from the USB. Overwrite the older savedata and load LBP2. Then press start on the pod and import your profile. Enjoy :)
not for the profile, but thank you

theIRS

Mar 27, 2020
the "specific version of farctool2" is throwing a Java Native Interface error. Usually this is fixed by changing the name, this did not help.

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Chat Bot: daniccg28 has left the room.