Looking For Moderator

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Younis

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Local Celebrity
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Sep 27, 2013
Hello members

We're looking for a moderator that can do all duties such a participating in discussions and more.. and must write good English and grammar.

If you think about helping the community and know about alot about the PlayStation scene, then this could be for you. :)

Reply with your age, country and maybe a little paragraph about yourself.

░♚SONY'S♚NIGHTMARE♚░

Former Staff
Retired Staff
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Oct 12, 2013
Texas
Hello members

We're looking for a moderator that can do all duties such a participating in discussions and more.. and must write good English and grammar.

If you think about helping the community and know about alot about the PlayStation scene, then this could be for you. :)

Crunch can I make a 5 questions test lol

Reactions: Younis and JO65

JO65

Community Elite
Retired Staff
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Oct 27, 2013
Bijoux
Yes respectful, fair, yes english helps but not always a must can do a translation if applicable of course being an english language site it would help to have good grammar and a "pro on ps3 modding and hacking " that can explain in depth is a must please for noobs to learn to make the site more helpful to all.:gun:

Great work and good luck Crunch:D

ps. someone who has free console ids to post all the time wouldn't hurt :laughing: lol
it's free to dream lol:laughing:

Last edited:

AceProne

Nov 7, 2013
I have made tools, services, made BO2 Bypasses ect on NGU. I could really be helpful to this site. I'm active daily :) I do get a hold of alot of Console ID's.

Reactions: Bilal and Younis

Jack

Active Poster
Nov 13, 2013
I check out the site every day i'm always involved in discussions iv'e been modding for 2-3 years and i could hook people up with private cids or i could make them public (I Have over 50 private cids.

Reactions: sIN and Younis

haziqamirul

Active Poster
Oct 21, 2013
I can help you guys in many thing just ask me and i'm always in this site to help someone in need.I always here for about 12 to 15 hours a day.

Reactions: Younis

xDestroyinq

Retired Moderator
Dec 9, 2013
Hello members

If you think about helping the community and know about a lot about the PlayStation scene, then this could be for you. :)

Hello im 17 year of age, i live in united kingdom. I'm a computer programmer but also work with gaming console's ps3 and Xbox's, i know a lot about modding and hacking side of things as i have modded Xbox and ps3! Im on every single day! and always willing to help anyone and everyone. Thank you

Reactions: JO65 and Younis

LooseBlunts

Dec 3, 2013
I am 21 years of age. I'm from USA. I can go in depth or make broad answers. I am very thorough when i explain things to people. I am also very good at making tutorials and making very "noob" friendly tutorials as well. I am also very active. I am on CC at least 10 hours a day. I can be a very good asset to the team. I am also very respectful, patient, and loyal. I also love everyone :)

Jack

Active Poster
Nov 13, 2013
when will it be revealed who is the new moderator and how many is there gonna be

sobercloud

Nov 23, 2013
I'm 18, 4k in youtube subs, partnered with machinima, live in the USA, mod all cod games plus gta v and iv, been modding since the geohot incident, easy to communicate, I fall under the chill category, helpful, I am on this website a lot, quick learner and that is about it aha

░♚SONY'S♚NIGHTMARE♚░

Former Staff
Retired Staff
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Oct 12, 2013
Texas
Hello im 17 year of age, i live in united kingdom. I'm a computer programmer but also work with gaming console's ps3 and Xbox's, i know a lot about modding and hacking side of things as i have modded Xbox and ps3! Im on every single day! and always willing to help anyone and everyone. Thank you
Nice can u tell me how can I play a duplex game on a ps3 u have 3 min dont google it

░♚SONY'S♚NIGHTMARE♚░

Former Staff
Retired Staff
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Oct 12, 2013
Texas
I'm 18, 4k in youtube subs, partnered with machinima, live in the USA, mod all cod games plus gta v and iv, been modding since the geohot incident, easy to communicate, I fall under the chill category, helpful, I am on this website a lot, quick learner and that is about it aha
Nice can u tell me how can I play a duplex game on a ps3 u have 3 min dont google it

Reactions: sobercloud

sobercloud

Nov 23, 2013
No i can't why, cause i haven't done that but i'm pretty sure it is not hard to gather information and put it into steps for other which is why I said I am a quick learner :) @xsony's-nightmare-x
after all honesty is the best policy

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Chat Bot: Christo has joined the room.