Looking For Moderator

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Younis

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Local Celebrity
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Sep 27, 2013
Hello members

We're looking for a moderator that can do all duties such a participating in discussions and more.. and must write good English and grammar.

If you think about helping the community and know about alot about the PlayStation scene, then this could be for you. :)

Reply with your age, country and maybe a little paragraph about yourself.

Mr1337

Active Poster
Nov 27, 2013
United Kingdom
24 united states in really cool I don't abuse power I,hack gfx code I sell console ids I love cake :) I share the same name Logan the moderator

I also know alot of the ps3 scene making tools avoiding bans and I know alot about hacking in general I have 4 ps3s one for downgradeing and ps3 on 4.50 ita one one 4.46 rex one on 4.46 Rogero and one ofw :) I'm will continue to help the people of console crunch with anything I can I'm always online so when you guys go off I can assist people I real time edit/mod I don't play bo2 I hate it there so good at banning me ): ha I have been hacking/modding for about 4 years I was inspired by godlymods and Mr red dot :) I also love food and am a really weird funny person :) 1337 crew for moderator

Last edited:

anthony

Nov 11, 2013
Hello members

We're looking for a moderator that can do all duties such a participating in discussions and more.. and must write good English and grammar.

If you think about helping the community and know about alot about the PlayStation scene, then this could be for you. :)

Reply with your age, country and maybe a little paragraph about yourself.

I would like to be a moderator im 18 from united kingdom i would like to help the community by doing free recovery services for everyone i am always online i mod all call of dutys from cod4 up to ghosts i mod gta IV and Gta V in my spare time i like to record with my Hd pvr my English and my grammar is good the ps3 i use is 4.50 ps ultimate i RealTimeMod on CEX :) i also code C++ and C# if any of yous have any questions feel free to ask me :)

Calyx

Avid Poster
Determined Poster
Jan 24, 2014
Here
I would like to be mod too but I'm pretty new to this kind of ps3 scene. My English isn't that bad though... It's okay for a almost 23 years old From Germany. I guess I'm the only one using a picture which actually shows me. :-D

No really I would like to be an moderator but I guess I don't have the expected amount of knowledge in the Ps3 hacking / modding scene and... Well that's it. No wait, I learn quickly, I'm enthusiastic and that's something good I guess. :-D

Jack

Active Poster
Nov 13, 2013
Country: Australia (Good For When you guys are asleep in other side of the world me and @JO65 could take care of any problems
Been modding for 3 years and a few months until this date and time.
I've always been active in all discussions including getting console ids for the site.
Have 2 ofw slim ps3. 2 Cfw Ps3 on 4.50ita and rebug 4.46 both dex.
Ive been trying to go for mod for awhile now but keep failing LOL :D
I'm pretty well known in the modding community
I have a rgh that cost to much money to get online and thats why PS3
I have 2 YT Channels 1 with 1k subs (back up) and my main 5.5K Subs :heart:
I've coded a few mod menus for bo2 and ghost
3 tools for Ghost Bo1 Mw3
I really Good At C#
Thats all i can think for atm
So good luck to me and everyone else. :heart: my CC.com
Oh eh and i know full english

Nov 30, 2013
Hey I'm 17 years old i speak English, French and alittle Spanish, I've been modding for 3 years, I have 3 ps3s (1 dex, 1 ofw, 1 cfw) I know a lot about coding and how things work the way they do, I think id be a great fit in the console crunch team and I would be honnored if I was named moderator

Jack

Active Poster
Nov 13, 2013
Hey I'm 17 years old i speak English, French and alittle Spanish, I've been modding for 3 years, I have 3 ps3s (1 dex, 1 ofw, 1 cfw) I know a lot about coding and how things work the way they do, I think id be a great fit in the console crunch team and I would be honnored if I was named moderator
lol (1 dex 1 ofw 1 cfw lol)

Reactions: JO65 and Logan
Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • @ damario:
    sup
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    sup
  • @ damario:
    um request only Dragonball z battle of z RTM tool v1.3 by DrobythePouNd420
  • @ damario:
    download link
  • @ damario:
    can u try to make it
  • @ damario:
    Character Changer - Max All - Unlock All
  • @ damario:
    if u have ever played it
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    sorry can realy find a link
  • @ damario:
    have u played it
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    i played kakarot on ps4 lol
  • @ damario:
    if so try to make as i dont know how to code
  • @ damario:
    the save wizard codes
  • @ damario:
    i use game genie ps3 save editor
  • @ damario:
    add me
  • @ damario:
    discord
  • @ damario:
    ill send screenshots of the rtm tool
  • @ damario:
    my discord name is Damario Culbreath
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    name isnt working can add you send good name in pm ill check tomorrow im going to bed its 2 in the morning here
  • @ damario:
    sure
  • @ damario:
    whats your discord name
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    qmt_jinx
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    night everyboy im off
  • @ lurch6661:
    night bro
  • Chat Bot:
    Maaellziin is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    Chat Bot: Nsndhd has started a new thread called "Super Сasual ****** - Verified Ladies" in General...