PC Major Distribution v6.1 Mod Loader + MD Trident v13 + Nathan's Protection v7.4 [RELEASE]

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

hacker one

Local Celebrity
Local Celebrity
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Jul 2, 2018
This has been release already in 2017 on gtainside.com, all i did was update it with nathans v7.4 protections and added some secret scos.

[VIDEO COMING SOON]

MerchantISO (Added Nathan's Protection v7.4, Added Secret Scos.)
Mr.Tibbz (MDv6.1 Mod Loader For PC)
Aki FINx (MD Trident V13 For PC)
Nice helping out

Reactions: MerchantISO

Modme2.0

Sep 20, 2019
Do you have this mod loader and mdv13.2 for the ps3? I already have the public release of mdv13.2.

Miyooo

Sep 28, 2020
Do you think you can fix this for Complete edition? both TLAD and TBOGT crash when loading on PC 1.0.7 patch! thank you

MerchantISO

Active Poster
Dec 20, 2017
Do you think you can fix this for Complete edition? both TLAD and TBOGT crash when loading on PC 1.0.7 patch! thank you

links are fixed, and only works on patch 8. the best version for you to play multiplayer...

MerchantISO

Active Poster
Dec 20, 2017
Lol so defensive, nvm then.

patch 7 has working mods but now sense zolika updated scripthook to work on patch 8 and patch 8 has gfwl=multiplayer its better now. Plus on patch 7 it has the login rockstar issue...

Miyooo

Sep 28, 2020
patch 7 has working mods but now sense zolika updated scripthook to work on patch 8 and patch 8 has gfwl=multiplayer its better now. Plus on patch 7 it has the login rockstar issue...
Ah youre right my bad my bad. Thanks for the menus btw. Do you think you can do the ancient II GTA ST4R II mods next? I tried porting to PC but it didnt work too well lol.

MerchantISO

Active Poster
Dec 20, 2017
Ah youre right my bad my bad. Thanks for the menus btw. Do you think you can do the ancient II GTA ST4R II mods next? I tried porting to PC but it didnt work too well lol.

you got a video or link?, like a download link?

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Chat Bot: Christo has joined the room.