Xbox Memes menu by: StuartB Download

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

DARKxWAVE

Active Poster
Dec 19, 2016

rgh1234

Mar 23, 2023
Damn that memes menu is garbage
Give it up and go outside and touch grass you troll. You say it on Discord all the time drama queen lol. You and Vice city flex about how you brag about cracking clout iv all the time. Then get but hurt because everyone has your menu now. You and vice city bash on Mandrake in the readme of Clout IV cracked. You call yourself an adult but you act like an adult grow up and people who troll is childish and immature. You lie so much no one knows if you tell the truth kid. Saves machine IDs and ask for your GT. You're constantly changing your stories. No excuses and touch grass. Watch this kid will reply as it's always at least someone who gets defensive unlike you or anyone as that's the best defense against your negativity on a regular basis. Bullying is stopped when you don't give them anything to feed on✌️

rgh1234

Mar 23, 2023
Yeah well there is a version after 0.9 that isn't the lastest according to Jamestwt. He hands it out without Stuartb knowing. Regardless if you ask for it or not. He is only saying it's garbage as that is the old version his protections are broken and useless. It's not even plug-in based compared IV menu. He obviously doesn't realize there are others that can compile and decompile as well as compress decompress. It was on github once of where it was down to his source code where he code is starting with Buffetings source and base and took off their. His menu can also be converted to the PC version of GTA 4 but doesn't work for the Xenia emulator as the game crashes Regardless if it's added as an addon menu or by itself as a script img there is not mp for the emulator Xenia. If you try to launch it through the crap MD v11 for example to rename that sco to addonmenu1.sco the game crashes. It works for tbogt but apparently Jamestwt doesn't seem to think so. The menu for example can be renamed without the use of an IDE as Sco tool box and other tools on top of that ultimately gets to his source where you see all his "code" so again for example his menu can be renamed if you wanted to. He said he wanted to teach people how to code and now that everyone has your "garbage" menu now they can. Maybe you shouldn't help crack Clout IV as well and talk crap about Mandrake in the read me. You'll think twice as it's a lesson to be learned his xex also works for GTA 5 no there isn't a menu as his xex is only the protections for GTA 4 and 5. Believe me I had on github unlike him who lies and trolls I tell the truth but I deleted all life of his menu on mediafire and github because i know the feeling of taking credit of something that isn't yours aka it his so he would realize you shouldn't help crack Inquisitions menu. They bypassed the GT check. That's why he asks people for there GT for his menu so the menu can see what gamertag is using the menu basically. Shows IP addresses Cpu keys which is a cyber security/attack it's illegal and cyber security begs to deferr✌️

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Chat Bot: Christo has joined the room.