• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

ARE MODERN WARFARE 2 PATCHES BYPASSABLE?

• No, there is no bypass anymore.

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • Yes, there is a work around.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Benjamin Shaw

Mar 2, 2020
Greetings fellow C-Crunch members,

I have an associate that insists on telling people that it's still possible to bypass patches for Modern Warfare 2 (1.14 specifically) to host "challenge lobbies" online for other people.

Being that I know you all have more knowledge and experience in these sectors than myself, I would adore to hear your input on this.

Are patches still bypassable on MW2 in 2020?

If so what tools / methods are required ? (in brief)

I've tried Elite Mossy's patch blocker and some other basic methods of proxy bypass but I receive the same result each time, as soon as I select multiplayer on the MW2 Home screen I am suddenly signed out of PSN with an 800 error. Is this due to the bypass method being patched out through PSN ??

I heard AnonProxy is usually more successful but I wanted to hear your input before I progress onto trying to understand AnonProxy further.

Thanks for viewing !

-Benjamin Shaw:)

MW2 - BLES00683

Currently running x2 REBUG 4.84.2 D-REX Consoles, one Phat-ass and one Slim Bean. ( All the Homebrew bells and whistles included!)

Yung5_6Endal_2

May 5, 2020
Try using the black ops 2 method of playing a bot match and then sign in online and then quit the bot match and you should be able to get on multiplayer

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Chat Bot: Christo has joined the room.