MP Statstable not found

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

XNMGX

Sep 29, 2020
Hey Guys!

got that problem in Modern Warfare 3 saying: mp.stastable.csv not found ... someone who know how to fix it?
I looked up in FileZilla but there is really no mp.stastable.csv in files.
I downloaded the 1.24 version allready again, but still that problem.

Douglas Oliveira

Public Legend
Retired Staff
Local Legend
Local Hero
Local Celebrity
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Jun 5, 2015
Brasil
Hey Guys!

got that problem in Modern Warfare 3 saying: mp.stastable.csv not found ... someone who know how to fix it?
I looked up in FileZilla but there is really no mp.stastable.csv in files.
I downloaded the 1.24 version allready again, but still that problem.
Uninstalling the entire game and its saves and reinstalling everything that corrects your error, as simple as that

XNMGX

Sep 29, 2020
thank you for replying man!
I thought that somebody gonna say that but, i dont have the files or disc anymore... so deleting is not the right way for me...

Douglas Oliveira

Public Legend
Retired Staff
Local Legend
Local Hero
Local Celebrity
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Jun 5, 2015
Brasil
thank you for replying man!
I thought that somebody gonna say that but, i dont have the files or disc anymore... so deleting is not the right way for me...
Yes bro, the correct way is to delete yes, if you insist you will have a bigger problem on your ps3, just download the game again and install.This is the correct way to solve your problem

XNMGX

Sep 29, 2020
Allright then i will do this!
Anyway do you know why this happend? I dont want that this will happend again ! :D

Douglas Oliveira

Public Legend
Retired Staff
Local Legend
Local Hero
Local Celebrity
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Jun 5, 2015
Brasil
Allright then i will do this!
Anyway do you know why this happend? I dont want that this will happend again ! :D
there are several reasons for this to happen, it could have been your hd, some update file, among other inexplicable things on ps3 ... but i will leave the link for you to download your game, don't worry, we are here to help you ok

XNMGX

Sep 29, 2020
Yeah man this would help but i dont use torrent`s anymore. I allready got catched some years ago:stare2::stare2:

Douglas Oliveira

Public Legend
Retired Staff
Local Legend
Local Hero
Local Celebrity
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Jun 5, 2015
Brasil

XNMGX

Sep 29, 2020
so after all i just wanted to say that i delete all files of mw3, borrowed me the game from a friend, made a new account and tryied all but i still got that problem! Used a New Account whith this Xuid fix, so it do not belong to the new account..... hmmmmm

Douglas Oliveira

Public Legend
Retired Staff
Local Legend
Local Hero
Local Celebrity
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Jun 5, 2015
Brasil
so after all i just wanted to say that i delete all files of mw3, borrowed me the game from a friend, made a new account and tryied all but i still got that problem! Used a New Account whith this Xuid fix, so it do not belong to the new account..... hmmmmm
The account has nothing to do with the game ... you said your GAME was in trouble ... check your cfw or hen ... running the game has no connection with your account

Douglas Oliveira

Public Legend
Retired Staff
Local Legend
Local Hero
Local Celebrity
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Jun 5, 2015
Brasil
I know just tried it, im on dex. What can i checl though?
maybe it's incompatibility in your cfw ... try up****** to a newer one ... 4.85 or 4.86, if the game gives you error, or is it cfw or your game manager ... what's your cfw?

XNMGX

Sep 29, 2020
It's not inccompatible. It worked for months dude! :D btw thank you for helping. Im on Dex 4.84 cobra 8.1
Lv2 dex, tartet type dex....

Then i will update to 4.85 or better 4.86?
Rebug.Me is offline!

Douglas Oliveira

Public Legend
Retired Staff
Local Legend
Local Hero
Local Celebrity
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Jun 5, 2015
Brasil
It's not inccompatible. It worked for months dude! :D btw thank you for helping. Im on Dex 4.84 cobra 8.1
Lv2 dex, tartet type dex....

Then i will update to 4.85 or better 4.86?
Rebug.Me is offline!
the more recent the better, if you can install the latest 4.86 ... several people have had problems with games for not up****** their cfws

XNMGX

Sep 29, 2020
allright then. got a noobie question. Should i go first to 3.55 or just 4.86 ? :D some people say first 3.55 but i never did this and my ps3 is good with it. Whre can i find 4.86 dex ? Rebug me is offline.....

Douglas Oliveira

Public Legend
Retired Staff
Local Legend
Local Hero
Local Celebrity
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Jun 5, 2015
Brasil
allright then. got a noobie question. Should i go first to 3.55 or just 4.86 ? :D some people say first 3.55 but i never did this and my ps3 is good with it. Whre can i find 4.86 dex ? Rebug me is offline.....
Upgrade directly to 4.86 if you can..do not downgrade

XNMGX

Sep 29, 2020
hey man, i just want to say that theres the same problem after up****** my cfw .... :/

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Chat Bot: extiflyy is our newest member. Welcome!