Multiple Accounts | Lost/Stolen/Forgotten

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

xFlavez

Program Developer
Jan 5, 2014
Multiple Accounts | Lost/Stolen/Forgotten

Here at ConsoleCrunch, each Member is entitled to 1 Account.

If you've made multiple Accounts for ConsoleCrunch, then you have a 95% chance of being permanently banned. If however, you have multiple Accounts because you cant access your other Account due to the following 'Lost/Stolen/Forgotten', then I suggest you get in contact with an Administrator as soon as possible.

There's no point in posting in the Chat/Forums as you will eventually see your privileges get removed. All Account related issues should be sent to an Administrator as they will be able to access your other Account(s) and assist you further.

Current Administrators: @Younis
Important: It can take between 12/24hours for a reply, so please be patient.

This Thread was created to potentially help support the ConsoleCrunch Community!

Mass

+_+Mr. Nice Guy+_+
Feb 14, 2015
yea, this is a big problem.. along with others getting new accounts ..

Vɪʙᴇs

Active Poster
Jan 10, 2015
i have 2 separate accounts but i do not use them to abuse likes etc. i have one from when i originally joined cc. but i just recently got the info back. and the other was my old account name which i keep in case i choose to go back to that specific name.

Vɪʙᴇs

Active Poster
Jan 10, 2015
i have 2 separate accounts but i do not use them to abuse likes etc. i have one from when i originally joined cc. but i just recently got the info back. and the other was my old account name which i keep in case i choose to go back to that specific name.
i apologize if this is against the rules.

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Chat Bot: Christo has joined the room.