My ruff PS4 design

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

sharkey86

Active Poster
Nov 25, 2013
Hi Everyone , I have been sat working out some different designs and come up with this ruff idea.
Ce971C1.jpg

The BAT logo will light up with yellow and White LEDs
And The BATMAN text will light up with Yellow LEDS.
it will also have LED underglow and im hoping i can setup the BAT LOGO to flicker like a broken street light.
Still Waiting on my bloody LEDs ordered from China so cant really do alot at the moment but ill get back with some content as soon as they arrive :)
other stuff i thought of was Resident evil Umbrella , StarWars with light up lightsabers and Avengers.
Also as @Calyx suggested a Metroid Themed ps4. all these ideas will be process for the future.

Calyx

Avid Poster
Determined Poster
Jan 24, 2014
Here
OK I'm procrastinating anyway with my essay so let's get creative though. :-D

sharkey86

Active Poster
Nov 25, 2013
Hi everyone im back and started my PS4 mod, here it the first images of my Bat LOGO (domin resined with leds inserted)
VG7qMvi.jpg

BAVzizM.jpg

Reactions: Younis

Younis

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Local Celebrity
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Sep 27, 2013
Hi everyone im back and started my PS4 mod, here it the first images of my Bat LOGO (domin resined with leds inserted)
VG7qMvi.jpg

BAVzizM.jpg

Great work, can't wait to see the finished product :)

Reactions: sharkey86

sharkey86

Active Poster
Nov 25, 2013
My day so far
sorry ahead for my language
Spent 4hrs soldering yellow 0603 leds to my batman NAME logo, getting all the wires perfectly arranged. Applied doming resin little spill but managed to sort it , was drying nicely then a smackhead (heroin addict) walks in selling blu-rays. first thing the **** does throw the bluray straight on my hard work, Fucking it right up. I just said in a nice calm way just **** off and walk away. what fucking possess plp to fucking disturb my hard work CUNTS

Reactions: Younis

Psycho_Coder

Active Poster
Retired Staff
Apr 12, 2014
UK
Hi Everyone , I have been sat working out some different designs and come up with this ruff idea.
Ce971C1.jpg

The BAT logo will light up with yellow and White LEDs
And The BATMAN text will light up with Yellow LEDS.
it will also have LED underglow and im hoping i can setup the BAT LOGO to flicker like a broken street light.
Still Waiting on my bloody LEDs ordered from China so cant really do alot at the moment but ill get back with some content as soon as they arrive :)
other stuff i thought of was Resident evil Umbrella , StarWars with light up lightsabers and Avengers.
Also as @Calyx suggested a Metroid Themed ps4. all these ideas will be process for the future.

Did you use Paint for the "The Batman"? Just curious :troll:

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Chat Bot: Christo has joined the room.