NEED HELP ASAP

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

Minotaur905

Mar 11, 2020
I accidentally did a normal system update on my jailbroken PS3 and now I can't get to the home screen. Can a staff member please help me fix it?

iTzDaniel

Active Poster
Retired Staff
Oct 10, 2013
Sounds like you was on DEX and updated with OFW or CEX over modified DEX, that currently is not fixable and you need a new console. And even if you updated with OFW over a CFW it will need to be downgraded with flasher.

Christo

Managing CID Section + Chat
Staff member
Local Hero
Local Celebrity
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Jan 6, 2015
Germany
Sounds like you was on DEX and updated with OFW or CEX over modified DEX, that currently is not fixable and you need a new console. And even if you updated with OFW over a CFW it will need to be downgraded with flasher.
he also can go on HEN Ps3 and doing Ps3 Exploit

Minotaur905

Mar 11, 2020

Negative. I was CEX on CFW. I did the normal system update by accident and now I cannot get to the home screen.

iTzDaniel

Active Poster
Retired Staff
Oct 10, 2013
Yep then the normal update that overrides your CFW has made this issue happen. Are you able to boot in safe mode!

iTzDaniel

Active Poster
Retired Staff
Oct 10, 2013
Try and install 3.55 OFW or the latest CEX CFW that you was using in safe mode, if your not able to do any of that then you will need to Downgrade with a flasher or figure out how to use Cobra CFW or something.

Skye_-_babe3

Apr 8, 2020
GUYS IM NEW TO THE MODDING SCENE...I HAVE A PROBLEM...IV DOWNLOADED A FEW TORRENT GAMES FOR MY JB PS3...I WENT IN THE SETTINGS AND PUT ON THE BD MIRROR SETTING AND INTERNAL STORAGE...I LAUNCH THE GAME AND THEN IT JUST SHOWS A BLACK SCREEN AND FREEZES MY WHOLE PS3...HELP PLEASE GUYS

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Chat Bot: daniccg28 has left the room.