*NOOB FRIENDLY* Copy any save to your Xbox from uploaded saves

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

Lindows

Super Moderator
Staff member
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
May 26, 2014
What Can I do with Other peoples Saves?
You Can Get Modded Items In games
You Can Get USB mod menus for selected games
And you get beat the game without playing it :p
Or Just play a mini game on minecraft​
1. You will need a USB or Transfer Cable ~I prefer a USB its much simpler and faster
*USB ONLY*(On The Xbox) Format the USB by going into Setting>System>Storage> And you should see your USB You want to configure it by pressing "A" on it and the menu should appear to configure, you can do any amount of space you need. With a transfer cable it doesn't require this since your using the Xbox 360 hard drive

2.Step two copy your profile over to the USB (If your using a transfer cable this should be already done)

3.Download/Install horizon i will provide link below ~I only Use Horizon Because Modio Doesn't Work for Me~

4.Find a save you want to copy to your USB

5.Launch The program as admin for best results (left click the program then run as admin)

6.ok, you want to click inject file click your save then pick your profile
Then you got a downloaded save :p
~ Horizon http://www.mediafire.com/download/ql2naf1a69oxs5b/horizon-setup.exe
The Banning level is low only if you do campaign saves, If you USB mod world at war theres a little chance of getting banned *cough Ps3 Dev getting profile banned :problemo:

Last edited:
General chit-chat
Help Users
    Chat Bot: QM|T_JinX has posted a new reply in the thread "gta5 give cars to friends glitch".