PS3 AtomicX - Browse, Download and Install GSC Mods for Black Ops II (PS3/XBOX) [Open Source/C#]

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

accurynx

Mar 25, 2017
Multi-Menu.png

Hello ConsoleCrunch,

A basic server-driven Call of Duty: Black Ops II GSC injector. Supports both Multiplayer & Zombies.

Update #1: Database now has well over 50 mods. Hopefully Zombies coming soon too. Thank you all for your support.
Update #2: All GSC files are now supported, for both Multiplayer and Zombies, massive thanks to SyGnUs!
Update #3: Just updating this to v2.0, a refactored version for this project! (xbox support & fixed zombies)

Screenshots
MainForm.png

Features:
  • Fast, lightweight and simple to use
  • Connect using CCAPI, TMAPI or XRPC
  • Browse a large database of GSC mods
  • Complete with info, creator, version, etc.
  • Filter by name, mp/zm and mod type
  • Inject and un-inject mods to game
  • Download mods to your computer
  • Inject your own custom gsc files
Change Log:

Beta 2.0.0
- Initial public release
- Project completely refactored (new design too)
- Added support for xbox (using xrpc)
- Fixed injecting to zombies

Credits: Kokole, NukemB777x, xQuickModZz, Trickymodz, Its_Jewelz, En3RGyMoDz, NotMyFaultv2, SyGnUs, TheHiddenHour, NGU, and to those who created the gsc mods. Thank you all!

Contribute to the project on GitHub: GitHub - ohhsodead/AtomicX: Browse, Download and Install GSC Mods for Black Ops II

Last edited:

Beasty_KUSH_

Jan 24, 2017
Multi-Menu.png

For PS3 Only

Hello ConsoleCrunch,

Today I will be releasing a small tool that I've been working on for a little while now. Nothing special really. It basically allows you to inject and switch to and from GSC mods for Black Ops II. Just like any other GSC tool.

Except this downloads the latest database that contains all the GSC mods you see the in the app stored on a private server. So, no need for you to update the app once I add a few more mods, they're download on startup to your application startup folder. I will constantly be updating the database with more mods, let me know if you want to see any on there.

You can add your own gsc mods by creating a folder inside the 'Gsc Mods' folder, found in the app startup, with the menu name and adding the relevant file to the folder. Must be named _development_dvars.gsc

Screenshots

Login%20Form.png
Inject%20Mods.png
Inject%20Form.png

How to use:
1. Connect to your PS3,
2. Attach to Black Ops II,
3. Select your desired GSC mods,
4. Click 'Inject Mods'.

That's it! Your mods should be successfully injected.

If you want to inject other gsc mods, repeat steps 3-4.

Important Notes:
- If you have a problem (crash or something else) screenshot the error, and tell me exactly what happened for the error to appear.
- Don't inject gsc mods if you are in-game, inject it in pre-game, else the game will be frozen.
- If the app won't run, install the .NET Framework 4.6.2.
- CCAPI Supported: 2.70 (Replace the CCAPI.dll and PS3Lib.dll to your appropriate version).
- App doesn't need to be updated when I add more gsc mods
- When the app first loads, your firewall will ask you to allow it to access dropbox, click yes/agree. This is so the app can download the latest available mods from the server.
- The project is completely open source, so feel free to have a butchers at the code if you wish

Key:
- Upon startup, it will ask you for a key. Enter this: FE77-47GI and check 'Remember me' so you don't have to re-enter it.

Add a GSC to the database:
Go to this Dropbox page and upload your .gsc file. Please rename the file to the appropriate mods' name to identify what the user will inject.

Latest version: 1.0.0.0

Changelog:
- Initial public release

Credits: Kokole, NukemB777x, xQuickModZz, Trickymodz, Its_Jewelz, En3RGyMoDz, NGU, and to those who created the gsc mods. Thank you all!

Contribute to the project on GitHub: GitHub - invu/Multi-Gsc-Mods: Multiple Gsc Mods in One!

Nice thanks for this

AcidToRain-

Console ID Poster
Nov 9, 2017
Dude this is awesome I love it makes switching from zombie land to say the crusher so fast and simple.

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Chat Bot: gutdiet is our newest member. Welcome!