PS3 part4.rpf backup

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

L3git

Jun 3, 2015
Hi guys, I messed up my game when I replaced my original part4.rpf with a modded one, and now my game wont load, and since Im a f***** noob I forgot to backup the original file.
If u know where can I download the original file, please post a link.

Irving

ConsoleCrunch Addict
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Oct 6, 2013
Console Crunch
How to reupdate? If you mean it by installing my current version again, It wont let me.
Go to Save Data Utiliy then find gta and deleted them both then go backto GTA and should start installing again.

Reactions: ZombieBeastHD

Younis

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Local Celebrity
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Sep 27, 2013
Hi guys, I messed up my game when I replaced my original part4.rpf with a modded one, and now my game wont load, and since Im a f***** noob I forgot to backup the original file.
If u know where can I download the original file, please post a link.
Will be uploading the file for you now.

Reactions: L3git

L3git

Jun 3, 2015
Go to Save Data Utiliy then find gta and deleted them both then go backto GTA and should start installing again.
I did as you told me, and it started installing something 6059mb, but after that it still wont start, just loading.........

Irving

ConsoleCrunch Addict
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Oct 6, 2013
Console Crunch
I did as you told me, and it started installing something 6059mb, but after that it still wont start, just loading.........
Maybe your game is scratched.

Younis

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Local Celebrity
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Sep 27, 2013

LittleCham

Jul 11, 2018
FINALLY, Thanks! been looking for this file online for 3 hours now. Wait nethermind The link wont load can you re upload it please?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Chat Bot: Christo has joined the room.