Pass Online Battlefield 3

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

Adem91100

Oct 7, 2019
hello, so here is my problem: I linked my psn account to ea played a game in battlfield 4 on PS4 my account is active, But the only problem is that I have downloaded the online pass in the psn but when I launch battlfield 3 and try to play online it asks me again to download the online pass even once after downloading it again it asks thanks in advance for the help

Douglas Oliveira

Public Legend
Retired Staff
Local Legend
Local Hero
Local Celebrity
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Jun 5, 2015
Brasil
hello, so here is my problem: I linked my psn account to ea played a game in battlfield 4 on PS4 my account is active, But the only problem is that I have downloaded the online pass in the psn but when I launch battlfield 3 and try to play online it asks me again to download the online pass even once after downloading it again it asks thanks in advance for the help
It is necessary to activate your (pass) and for that you have to obey the region of your game, if you are blus, use an American account to activate and be for Bles use a European account to activate, if your game is BLES and you are American , will not activate your pass, and vice versa. Every PASS is activated using the correct account according to the game region

Adem91100

Oct 7, 2019
It is necessary to activate your (pass) and for that you have to obey the region of your game, if you are blus, use an American account to activate and be for Bles use a European account to activate, if your game is BLES and you are American , will not activate your pass, and vice versa. Every PASS is activated using the correct account according to the game region
Thanks , I use the right region for my account, someone said me the cause it’s because I use Shared CIDs it is possible ?

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Chat Bot: Christo has joined the room.