[PC] GTA V Save Editor (By: XB36Hazard)

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

lxlKingzOFAllModzlxl

Community Veteran
Retired Staff
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
May 1, 2016
inside your mind
Just wanted to stop in and say thanks for this! Works great! Seriously impressive work for everyone involved!

There are two tricks I figured out that if I had known up front might have saved me some time troubleshooting. These might be common knowledge but I'll post them up just in case.

- You need Visual C++ 2010 x86 installed. I already had other versions installed (2017, 2015, etc) and it looks like it explicitly requires 2010 x86.
- You need the entire PS3 save directory (for US BLUS31156SGTA50000) and not just the RAGE.SAV file. I kept trying to open rage.sav but it errored out everytime until I FTP'd down the whole save directory.

Tested using GTA V v1.27 on PS3 Rebug 4.81.2. Ran the Save Editor on a Windows 10 VM.

Christo

Managing CID Section + Chat
Staff member
Local Hero
Local Celebrity
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Jan 6, 2015
Germany
General chit-chat
Help Users
    Chat Bot: extiflyy is our newest member. Welcome!