Premium PSN Avatars [Download] [CFW Only]

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

Đϵⱴ

♔Stoned Modder♔
Oct 21, 2015
Cleveland, Ohio
Note: Rumors have it that using nonpurchased premium avatars increases risk for account ban and even possibly console ban. Use at your own risk.

This is my first post so not sure if this has been posted on here or not but I thought it is something cool to have!
Has over 1400+ Avatars in it.

To use, open Filezilla then connect to your PS3. Once connected click dev_hdd0 -->home --> 00000047 then place psn_avatar folder inside. Once completed your all done and you can now go to your psn account and all your avatars will now be in there!

Note: Your user ID will more likely be different then mine "00000047" It goes in the same order as it does under your "User" menu in the XMB of the PS3

Download:

Last edited:

Nostafaru

Moderating the Crunch Bunch.
Retired Staff
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Apr 6, 2014
Why`d you scan a non executable file? :smoking:

Revisual

Official Member
Determined Poster
Jul 2, 2015
Nowhere
This is my first post so not sure if this has been posted on here or not but I thought it is something cool to have!

To use, open Filezilla then connect to your PS3. Once connected click dev_hdd0 -->home --> 00000047 then place psn_avatar folder inside. Once completed your all done and you can now go to your psn account and all your avatars will now be in there!

Note: Your user ID will more likely be different then mine "00000047" It goes in the same order as it does under your "User" menu in the XMB of the PS3

Download:

Virus Scan:
There's a rumor that avatars make your profile more detectable to a ban.

Reactions: Đϵⱴ

zNxRo

Apr 9, 2014
Note: Rumors have it that using nonpurchased premium avatars increases risk for account ban and even possibly console ban. Use at your own risk.

Download:

Reactions: Đϵⱴ
General chit-chat
Help Users
    Chat Bot: Vodoxiss has joined the room.