Problem Connecting The RTM Tool To My PS3

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

Nour

Active Poster
Jan 26, 2014
Hey Guys i have a problem with thertm tools for gta 5 , i installed ccapi on my ps3 and its connecting with my console manager on my pc and the problem is when i connect the rtm tool to my ps3 ip , it says (failed to connect) idk why and i tryed ccapi 2.00 and 2.50 and the rtm tools are not working , can you please help me :) the console manager is connecting and the rtm isn't That's My Problem

Nostafaru

Moderating the Crunch Bunch.
Retired Staff
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Apr 6, 2014
First: try to install CCAPI 2.00 on your PS3,and try to connect. If that doesnt work delete CCAPI 2.00 and install CCAPI 2.50, and add your PS3 as a target on Console Manager 2.5. If that doesnt work then i dont know what the problem is :(

Nour

Active Poster
Jan 26, 2014
Thanks for the replay but i tryed both 2.00 and 2.50 and there connecting to my ps3 but the rtm is not connecting its a weird problem

Nostafaru

Moderating the Crunch Bunch.
Retired Staff
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Apr 6, 2014
hmmm, are you connecting via DEX or CEX?

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Chat Bot: Christo has joined the room.