• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

LCPD-OFFICER

Feb 10, 2017
In your mom's room designing sh!t
If you have, or still play the game Kohls Admin House NBC on ROBLOX, you've more than likely ran across players who like to crash the game servers when they get "upset" or to be an asshat and ruin the game for others by using this command:

Anti_Swag4.png
l0olg9

:Swagify all, all, all, all, all, all, all, all :angry:

31b742c5c44306cf963eb569cb6dfe05

However, Good News!!!

I Have been working on a script (exploit obviously) which solo purpose is to stop the attacks from crashing the server for roughly a month now, and now i am here to release it to the community. Thank me later lol.

This will 99.9 Percent of the time protect the server from noobs who like to use swagify (haven't crashed yet from another player using this script myself!)

===============================================================================
Required:
[Level 6] LUA Executor with Loadstring Support (all paid executors should have this, and GOOD free ones should too!)
Common Sense
loadstring(game:HttpGet("https://pastebin.com/raw/zPR0Gzv8",true))()
Click the spoiler above to reveal the Loadstring that you need to copy into your LUA Executor

Once in game, obviously you want to execute it. :whistle:

Profit! You will no longer have to worry about the swagify crash anymore! :wink:

Last edited:

Miss @ Security

Avid Poster
CC Dev Team
Determined Poster
Jul 13, 2016
If you have, or still play the game Kohls Admin House NBC on ROBLOX, you've more than likely ran across players who like to crash the game servers when they get "upset" or to be an asshat and ruin the game for others by using this command:

Anti_Swag4.png
l0olg9

:Swagify all, all, all, all, all, all, all, all :angry:

31b742c5c44306cf963eb569cb6dfe05

However, Good News!!!

I Have been working on a script (exploit obviously) which solo purpose is to stop the attacks from crashing the server for roughly a month now, and now i am here to release it to the community. Thank me later lol.

This will 99.9 Percent of the time protect the server from noobs who like to use swagify (haven't crashed yet from another player using this script myself!)

Required:
[Level 6] LUA Executor with Loadstring Support (all paid executors should have this, and GOOD free ones should too!)
Common Sense
loadstring(game:HttpGet("https://pastebin.com/raw/zPR0Gzv8",true))()
Click the spoiler above to reveal the Loadstring that you need to copy into your LUA Executor

Once in game, obviously you want to execute it. :whistle:

Profit! You will no longer have to worry about the swagify crash anymore! :wink:

hii hello you do not play gta iv anymore?

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Chat Bot: Christo has joined the room.