PS3 CFW Failed to Join Session Incompatible Assets Error

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

angleize

Jan 16, 2019
Hi, I am currently on 4.82 CEX Rebug CFW PS3. I had an issue where I had to delete everything off my ps3 to fix it. Now that everything is back to normal, the only issue I am having is when I try to join a friend on gta and it says "FAILED TO JOIN SESSION DUE TO INCOMPATIBLE ASSETS". It is my understanding that this may be because of my Update RPF file or EBOOT. I have since tried deleting all GAME UTILITY and then reinstalling the updates. I have also used many EBOOTS but none of them have fixed this issue. Also, I am attempting to join friends with out any mod menu. And I am still receiving this error.

If anyone can provide me with an eboot for GTA 5 1.27 that is the original and not modded, it could possibly work.

Thank you!

QM|T_JinX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Retired Staff
Local Hero
Local Celebrity
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Oct 10, 2016
what it is you can try is when you start up gta hold down the R1 i beleave it was or its the update.rpf you using

Reactions: Douglas Oliveira

Douglas Oliveira

Public Legend
Retired Staff
Local Legend
Local Hero
Local Celebrity
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Jun 5, 2015
Brasil
Hi, I am currently on 4.82 CEX Rebug CFW PS3. I had an issue where I had to delete everything off my ps3 to fix it. Now that everything is back to normal, the only issue I am having is when I try to join a friend on gta and it says "FAILED TO JOIN SESSION DUE TO INCOMPATIBLE ASSETS". It is my understanding that this may be because of my Update RPF file or EBOOT. I have since tried deleting all GAME UTILITY and then reinstalling the updates. I have also used many EBOOTS but none of them have fixed this issue. Also, I am attempting to join friends with out any mod menu. And I am still receiving this error.

If anyone can provide me with an eboot for GTA 5 1.27 that is the original and not modded, it could possibly work.

Thank you!

In these links you have what you need, and remember, whenever you change Eboot or Update.rpf, always delete your saves so that there are no errors in the right game? After installing the original game files and running the game, you can install your mods back. I hope I helped you and good luck.

[HIDE]Link
[/HIDE]

Or

[HIDE]Link
[/HIDE]

angleize

Jan 16, 2019
Thank you! I was able to fix the issue by deleting hdd0/game/BLES01807_install and then deleting Game Data GTA files. Then I started the game normal and clicked yes for updates. It solved the problem.

Thank you so much for your help!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • @ lurch6661:
    gotta get a new mic so we can play gta
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    yea me too i dont have one
  • @ lurch6661:
    and you are right gta is way better playing with friends
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    yea lol
  • @ lurch6661: