Ps3 Cloud Drive V1.1.7

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

QM|T_JinX

Public Hero
Retired Staff
Local Hero
Local Celebrity
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Oct 10, 2016
It's a ps3 app that sync a user’s game-saves to the cloud.

It was at the end of last year that I posted this. It really took me away from gaming on the ps3 for a while. Earlier this year, I searched for a ps3 app that would sync a user’s game-saves to the cloud. I didn’t care which service was it, as long as it was free and easy to use. Unfortunately, apart from Sony’s PS Plus service, there was no application/home-brew that accomplished this task. But I did find this. A user named “gingerbread” on the ****** forums had this idea about a “Dropbox” app that could work like a game-save synchronization application for the PS3.

I decided to take a shot at it and although the development went slow for several reasons, I eventually finished the first set of features I planned for. The application is called “Playstation 3 – Cloud Drive”. You can install this application on a ps3 running a custom firmware. This app is programmed using “PSL1GHT” open source SDK and it was a pretty good experience working on the ps3 overall. Anyhow, here’s more information about the app itself:
Current Features:

The application works with Google Drive. You will need a Google account to use it.
Google Drive comes with 15GB of free space compared to PS Plus’s 1GB.
Remote Authorization through “OAuth 2 for Devices” does not need you to give application any of your personal information.
Bi-Directional Sync is possible. The application will sync your saves to the cloud and will download them to your hard drive.
Resume support is present and you can quit the application any time you want. The app will pick up from where it left off.
Resumable uploads and partial responses are supported.
Save Revision and pinning/sticky support.
Save Difference and update will only sync data that has changed to cut bandwidth usage.
gzip compression for faster transfers. This is to save bandwidth on those ridiculously big “replays” and saves from some games.
PSX/PS2 card slot sync. There were a lot of requests for this feature and version 1.1.7+ includes support for both ps1 and ps2 memory card slots.

Download - PS3 Cloud Drive v1.1.7

Greedz QMT

TheNumbersMason

Sep 16, 2019
It's a ps3 app that sync a user’s game-saves to the cloud.

It was at the end of last year that I posted this. It really took me away from gaming on the ps3 for a while. Earlier this year, I searched for a ps3 app that would sync a user’s game-saves to the cloud. I didn’t care which service was it, as long as it was free and easy to use. Unfortunately, apart from Sony’s PS Plus service, there was no application/home-brew that accomplished this task. But I did find this. A user named “gingerbread” on the ****** forums had this idea about a “Dropbox” app that could work like a game-save synchronization application for the PS3.

I decided to take a shot at it and although the development went slow for several reasons, I eventually finished the first set of features I planned for. The application is called “Playstation 3 – Cloud Drive”. You can install this application on a ps3 running a custom firmware. This app is programmed using “PSL1GHT” open source SDK and it was a pretty good experience working on the ps3 overall. Anyhow, here’s more information about the app itself:
Current Features:

The application works with Google Drive. You will need a Google account to use it.
Google Drive comes with 15GB of free space compared to PS Plus’s 1GB.
Remote Authorization through “OAuth 2 for Devices” does not need you to give application any of your personal information.
Bi-Directional Sync is possible. The application will sync your saves to the cloud and will download them to your hard drive.
Resume support is present and you can quit the application any time you want. The app will pick up from where it left off.
Resumable uploads and partial responses are supported.
Save Revision and pinning/sticky support.
Save Difference and update will only sync data that has changed to cut bandwidth usage.
gzip compression for faster transfers. This is to save bandwidth on those ridiculously big “replays” and saves from some games.
PSX/PS2 card slot sync. There were a lot of requests for this feature and version 1.1.7+ includes support for both ps1 and ps2 memory card slots.

Download - PS3 Cloud Drive v1.1.7

Greedz QMT
Thgeh mai

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Chat Bot: Christo has joined the room.