Banned PS3 Console ID #10 By iTsDannyBoii

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gsparx

Oct 11, 2013
what i paid for that tool from my own friend i had no idea it was free lol but still since i paid for it im not giving it away free

We'll let paypal support clear this up the I suppose.

mate your going to start alort of shit for the other members of this site for free cids

What does that even mean? I'm just asking for some legitimacy here. I'm not trying to start anything. It's all pretty clear to me.

iTzDaniel

Active Poster
Retired Staff
Oct 10, 2013
not really that clear tbh i sold you something and you dont like it so tuff shit the admin or the mods can kick me off this site if they want ill take my cids off and get no more

gsparx

Oct 11, 2013
not really that clear tbh i sold you something and you dont like it so tuff shit the admin or the mods can kick me off this site if they want ill take my cids off and get no more

But that's the issue isn't it? You sold me something...but you really just took my money and didn't actually provide the goods. I'm done with this conversation. Have a good night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
    Chat Bot: lurch6661 has started a new thread called "gta5 give cars to friends glitch" in PlayStation 4...