[PS3] deank multiMAN v04.82.00 available

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

Miss @ Security

Avid Poster
CC Dev Team
Determined Poster
Jul 13, 2016
The developer Deank made the effort to develop a new version of his famous multiMAN bakup manager which now goes to v04.82.00.

As you can imagine, the great innovation is the official support of CFW 4.82, even if multiMAN already worked on this type of CFW it now has a clean support.

sRtN92H.jpg

In addition, Deank has updated SACD Ripper (which can rip SACD with your PS3, attention no Stealth version of multiMAN is online, it will be content with the multiMAN_04.81.02_STEALTH_ (20160108).

aP5tvpr.jpg

mM 04.81.02 was released when I removed the link for the test version and is available within mM as always (or from the web column) Also sacd-ripper.pkg is updated to support DEX 4.80

This SACD Ripper is compiled with support from 3.55 up to 4.81. It doesn't require keys on usb stick and hopefully the extracted modules will work on all firmwares. Let me know if someone tests it.

Update x2 multiMAN v04.81.02
Fixed nethost/netiso issues on DEX CFW

UPDATE - multiMAN v04.81.01
Added support for CFW 4.81 (DEX)

NEW - multiMAN v04.81.00
Added support for CFW 4.81 (CEX)
Added update for Stealth version

multiMAN v04.80.00
* Added support for CFW 4.80
* Added update for Stealth version

QM|T_JinX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Retired Staff
Local Hero
Local Celebrity
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Oct 10, 2016
nice posting

Reactions: Miss @ Security

lxlKingzOFAllModzlxl

Community Veteran
Retired Staff
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
May 1, 2016
inside your mind
The developer Deank made the effort to develop a new version of his famous multiMAN bakup manager which now goes to v04.82.00.

As you can imagine, the great innovation is the official support of CFW 4.82, even if multiMAN already worked on this type of CFW it now has a clean support.

sRtN92H.jpg

In addition, Deank has updated SACD Ripper (which can rip SACD with your PS3, attention no Stealth version of multiMAN is online, it will be content with the multiMAN_04.81.02_STEALTH_ (20160108).

aP5tvpr.jpg

mM 04.81.02 was released when I removed the link for the test version and is available within mM as always (or from the web column) Also sacd-ripper.pkg is updated to support DEX 4.80

This SACD Ripper is compiled with support from 3.55 up to 4.81. It doesn't require keys on usb stick and hopefully the extracted modules will work on all firmwares. Let me know if someone tests it.

Update x2 multiMAN v04.81.02
Fixed nethost/netiso issues on DEX CFW

UPDATE - multiMAN v04.81.01
Added support for CFW 4.81 (DEX)

NEW - multiMAN v04.81.00
Added support for CFW 4.81 (CEX)
Added update for Stealth version

multiMAN v04.80.00
* Added support for CFW 4.80
* Added update for Stealth version

that set up is pretty bad a$$ i like it thanks buddi ;)

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Chat Bot: QM|T_JinX has posted a new reply in the thread "gta5 give cars to friends glitch".