PS3 Fan Control Utility v4

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

Younis

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Local Celebrity
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Sep 27, 2013
8cu4imd.png
Following up on the previous update, today developer Orion has updated his well known fan control software for the PS3, which allows you to tune up the speed of the internal fan.

Changelog: (v4.00):
Here’s the new version of the Fan Control utility completely rewritten and now no longer has audio bug. Unlike the first version of this release it is limited only to call the plug control_fan.sprx I personally developed and optimally manage the temperature.
Download: Fan Control v4
Source: gamesonic

Irving

ConsoleCrunch Addict
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Oct 6, 2013
Console Crunch
8cu4imd.png
Following up on the previous update, today developer Orion has updated his well known fan control software for the PS3, which allows you to tune up the speed of the internal fan.

Changelog: (v4.00):
Here’s the new version of the Fan Control utility completely rewritten and now no longer has audio bug. Unlike the first version of this release it is limited only to call the plug control_fan.sprx I personally developed and optimally manage the temperature.
Download: Fan Control v4
Source: gamesonic
Finally they fix the bug , nice post bro really need this since I do downgrading services ;)

Reactions: Younis

tebra01

Nov 22, 2014
Can this help me so my fan while playing GTA V won't be loud?
BTW. Thanks!

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Chat Bot: daniccg28 has left the room.