PS3 [PS3] Minecraft: Elite Edition - PS3 Minecraft Mod Pack (Custom Texture Packs & Skins)

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

joshchawks

Nov 18, 2014
Hacker Valley
Minecraft: Elite Edition

15gz7ev.jpg

Created By: Josh Hawks & Death_Dealer
INFORMATION :rolleyes:
Today I bring you Minecraft: Elite Edition, a collection of Minecraft Mods for Playstation 3's with CFW. I started this project after finding no information or mods for PS3 version of Minecraft. I searched the internet for days trying to find information about Minecraft modding for PS3, my efforts produced little info. It seems most of the Minecraft modding is done on XBox 360. With that bit of info I looked into Minecraft modding for 360 and stumbled across a couple very helpful forums explaining how to create a custom texture packs and convert them into PS3 format. After alot of trial and error I have successfully added over 12 custom texture packs, 8 custom skin packs into the PSN version of Minecraft. I figured other people were having just as much trouble finding mods for the PS3 version Minecraft , so I created this thread!
DONATIONS
My projects will always be free, but If you enjoy my mods please consider making a small donation. I spend alot of my spare time modding various PS3 games, as any game modder may know...this puts my consoles through alot of stress. All the freezing and resetting that occurs while testing mods puts strain on my PS3, not to mention its extremely time consuming. I have killed several junker refurbs in the past few years by overworking them too much, leaving me with only a one junker console to mod with. Donations help me continue to mod games, and to help buy/replace broken consoles and parts. To make a donation please visit my PayPal donation link below. Thank You!

STUFF YOU WILL NEED :eek:
  • Playstation 3 with CFW
  • J#$H's Minecraft: Elite Edition Mod Pack
WARNING!
Please read my instructions thoroughly before installing, not reading wastes my time and yours, and could result in you messing up your PS3. You should make a full backup of Minecraft before installing this Mod Pack! The best way to do this is to copy your whole "NPUB31419" folder to a safe location, it's located at "hdd0/game/NPUB31419". You can also have a backup "pkg install" of Minecraft, but it will not preserve any purchased DLC etc if you use this method of backup. In order to install my Mod Pack you will need to install a PKG file to your PS3, afterwards you will be left with ONLY a modded version of Minecraft. The only way to uninstall the mods is to delete Minecraft from XMB and copy "NPUB31419" folder back to "hdd0/game", or re-install vanilla Minecraft via "Install Package Files". I'm sure you won't have any trouble getting a vanilla (official) Minecraft pkg file. Cough, PSNStuff. This mod pack is very safe to install, just follow the directions and you will be fine. I am not responsible for any damage done to your copy of Minecraft or your Playstation 3 due to not following instructions...use at your own risk!
INSTALLATION :)
  1. Copy "Minecraft - Elite Edition (ver).pkg" to the root of a USB Flash Drive or External HDD.
  2. When copy is complete, insert your USB Flash Drive or External HDD into your PS3 USB Slot.
  3. Turn on your PS3 and browse to the "Game" column on your XMB, highlight "Install Package Files", then press "X". You should see "Minecraft - Elite Edition (ver).pkg" in the list, highlight it and press "X". Wait for it to finish installing.
  4. Enjoy your new Minecraft Mods!!!
BUGS
Please report any bugs you encounter when playing.
23svlsp.png

I encountered this weird water bug when using texture pack "Enficraft". If I can't fix it I might just remove it from the Mod Pack. UPDATE: Death_Dealer has squashed this bug and is now in the process of fixing it.
VIDEO PROOF

A LIKE would be appreciated...

MOD LIST :cool:

New Texture/Skin packs that are added are listed here

TEXTURE PACKS
  • Adventure Time
  • Angry Birds
  • Candy
  • City
  • Dokucraft
  • Enficraft
  • Extreme Realism
  • Fancycraft
  • Fantasy
  • Halloween
  • Halo NEW!
  • JohnSmith
  • Land of Wind
  • Last Days
  • Mass Effect NEW!
  • Natural
  • OCD
  • Ozocraft
  • Plastic
  • PureBDcraft
  • Sinecraft
  • Skyrim NEW!
  • Tycocraft
  • Vaultcraft
SKIN PACKS
  • Battle & Beasts
  • Battle & Beasts 2
  • Birthday
  • Death Dealer's Skin Pack 1 NEW!
  • Dr. Who NEW!
  • Elite Electronics Skin Pack 1 NEW!
  • Elite Electronics Skin Pack 2 NEW!
  • Elite Electronics Skin Pack 3 NEW!
  • Elite Electronics Skin Pack 4 NEW!
  • Elite Electronics Skin Pack 5 NEW!
  • Festive
  • Guardians of the Galaxy NEW!
  • Halloween
  • Marvel Avengers
  • Skin Pack 1
  • Skin Pack 2
  • Skin Pack 3
  • Skin Pack 4
  • Skin Pack 5
  • Skin Pack 6 NEW!
  • Spiderman
  • Summer of Arcade
THINGS I STILL NEED TO DO
  • Add more texture & skin packs [In Progress...]
HELP! :mad:

[Problem] Minecraft says its NOT the full version, or DLC is locked!
[Answer] If your getting this message then you may need to install your minecraft RAP file, info on how to do this is HERE

[Problem] I can't extract the Minecraft ZIP archive!
[Answer] My build script uses "7zip" to create the archive, WinRAR, WinACE, and other extracting programs may have trouble extracting the archive. If you have this problem just install 7zip it's free! You can download 7zip HERE

SPECIAL THANKS TO
  • "Death_Dealer" for all his help cleaning up texture packs, time spent researching, work with ARC extraction, and dedication to this project. You are a good friend and a loyal modding partner.
  • "kengab"" for his "Minecraft Custom Texture Guide"
  • "DCMatt" for his "How to make XBox 360 texture packs work on PS3 Tut"
CONTRIBUTE
We are always looking for fellow modders to help with this project, if you know to mod and want to contribute to this project just stop by and let us know. If you have texture or skin packs you would like to contribute to this project please post them here, or contact me on my blog. All "working" mods will be included in future updates with proper credits given. Let's work together to create the greatest PS3 Minecraft Mod Pack available!
CHANGELOG ;)
  • v1.1 - Various Bug Fixes, Installer is now in PKG format
  • v1.2 - Fixed Cartoon Texture Pack, added custom textures to Minecraft "base"
  • v1.3 - Fixed Halloween Texture Pack, updated Minecraft version to 1.08
  • v1.4 - Added 3 new skin packs, added custom menus to all texture packs, fixed a couple skins/texture packs that weren't unlocked
  • v1.5 - Added 3 new texture packs (Skyrim, Halo, Mass Effect) mash-ups
  • v1.6 - Added 4 new custom skin packs created by me & Death_Dealer, fixed Natural Texture Pack.
  • v1.7 - Added 2 new skin packs, fixed alot of bugs
DOWNLOAD
like my fb page to say thank you after downloading.

Elite Electronics Downloads
If you LIKE my mods, plz LIKE my Facebook page!

Last edited by a moderator:

joshchawks

Nov 18, 2014
Hacker Valley
hmm....I wont be releasing my projects here anymore, mod has hijacked my thread and now its posted in several different locations, i feel the moderator who locked this thread has something to do with it as i notice nothing is changed. Only opened to copy and paste my thread. **** this site...you people dont deserve my mods, locking threads with NO notification at all? Re-posting my threads on shitty sites? Ill gladly go somewhere else, this is a D level scene site anyway. Delete all my threads and my account I wont be returning, as for anyone else....if you like my work visit my webpage, dont hang out here its gay. They steal others hard work here, they even added it to the terms

"You are granting us with a non-exclusive, permanent, irrevocable, unlimited license to use, publish, or re-publish your Content in connection with the Service. You retain copyright over the Content."

basically stating, we will steal your work and post it wherever we want without your permission. This is a criminal site.

Reactions: Psychoweedzilla

PS3Modz2017

May 18, 2017
Minecraft: Elite Edition

15gz7ev.jpg

Created By: Josh Hawks & Death_Dealer

i cant download it because it says,
' Warning!
The webhosting subscription for this domain:
elite-electronics.org has expired and is pending renewal or deletion. '

elite-electronics.org has expired
Warning!

elite-electronics.org has expired and is pending renewal or deletion

Warning!

Warning!

Drsn0w

Aug 17, 2019
Where do you get this?? Please email link to anonymous at johnnylaw360[@]gmail

Much needed. Bought everything for one console, bought a new console and nothing transferred. They said there was nothing they could do so I AM doing something about it. TY!!

Jun 3, 2018
Hello^_^ hope you all enjoy the mods. Many good things to come.
Ik this doesn't go with Minecraft elite edition but I have skyrim elite edition 2.1 core and everything and when I load the game I see the main menu on my ps3 skyrim but unlike kingslayers video mine doesn't want to pop up and show the start buttons nothing just a solid main menu screen show skyrim elite edition with the dragon can someone please help me with it please

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    make your own damn bird hahahahaha
  • @ lurch6661:
    lol
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    xd
  • @ lurch6661:
    thinking iam a flightless bird
  • @ lurch6661:
    back in the day there was a bird called the doh doh bird
  • @ lurch6661:
    he is extinct now cause they were to nice to humans
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    xd
  • Chat Bot:
  • Chat Bot:
    Christo has joined the room.
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    hey bro @Christo how you been
  • @ Christo:
    sup QMT, Iam fine. last I was first time in thailand

;)
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    thailand cool bro for how long
  • @ Christo:
    it was only for 2 weeks. I still need to comeback go germany for working xD
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    still 2 weeks i never been so haha
  • @ Christo:
    yea, I go again end august -> september
  • @ Christo:
    downloading just XDEFIANT
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    pretty nice haha never been out of my state haha
  • @ Christo:
    it was for me also the first time out of state
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    did you like it over there
  • @ Christo:
    yea, Food was very good (it was very spicy) and meet nice people who i want to see again
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    ok yea thats very cool for sure made new friends
  • @ lurch6661:
    lurch for president
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    lol
    @ QM|T_JinX: lol