PS3 Pro Mod and the sMAN plug-in adapted to CFW 4.82

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

Douglas Oliveira

Public Legend
Retired Staff
Local Legend
Local Hero
Local Celebrity
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Jun 5, 2015
Brasil
As we learn that our sunglower friend and developer Littlebalup has added the Rebug 4.82.1 hashes in PyPS3tools, we inform you that two other software have also been updated, PS3 Mod Pro and the SMAN plug-in.

As you know PS3 Pro Mod is a pack of programs, sounds, coldbots, gameboots grouped by the developer LuanTeles and which can modify your PS3 in PS4. Modder is perhaps a term too strong, it is a collection of sounds, music and animations that will transform the XMB of your PS3 into that of the PS4.
v1diAALaTxWKDJEre82zJg.png

The installation was tedious until now, it was necessary to move the files manually, by overwriting those already present in your CFW. By cons you can not go back, so if you install PS3 Pro Mod you must keep it or reinstall a CFW completely!
Now the installation procedure has been simplified since PS3 Pro Mod is distributed as PKG.

The changelog of this version v1.8:

- Support of CFW 4.82
- Pro logos have been remastered
- Recontruction of PS3 Pro 4K
- Adding texts on the XMB PS3 4K Pro
- Added system boot option (translated in all languages) and user category on XMB
- The Mod is now a PKG (simplified installation)
- Added 2160p resolution in the settings

Download:
The second big release of the day is the arrival of a new version of the sMAN plug-in. sMAN is the latest Deank plugin that combines webMAN (vanilla) and sLaunch, which was a separate plugin complementing webMAN.
KR-hkQs8RX_zo8s97Pnveg.png

Proposé en v1.12n, sMAN fonctionne parfaitement sur CFW Ferrox 4.82 et Rebug 4.82.1 Lite. A noter que vous allez activer dev_blind en installant le plug-in qui permet de modifier le contenu de dev_flash, il faut donc penser à désactiver l'écriture avec "disable falsh write access".
Download:
Source : L-S
S1uVU8-GRg_GbukVmrPzEw.png

Low.Key.B

Mar 21, 2019
I'm looking for some help from someone that is legit. I'm downloading the 4k pro mod for the ps3. I'm looking for the best CFW. I got to go to a older version I know cause my version is 4.84. Can someone please help me

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Chat Bot: Christo has joined the room.