[PS3-XBOX] MDv11.3 EXTEND+ [UPDATED 23 FEB 2016] PS3-OFW Up now!

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

Devilsdesign

Active Poster
CC Dev Team
Nov 28, 2014
Hi Guys,

PS3 : Jailbroken & NON jailbroken (OFW)
XBOX

PS3 OFW RESTORE METHOD ONLY: DOWNLOAD

DOWNLOAD V11.3 CFW PS3 & XBOX + Additional 3rd Party sco's

Updated to V11.3 on 23/02/2016 THE LATEST!

Update holds :
1. Additional freezeoptions for public users
2. Public : Holy Ghost & Super Network Ghost Destroyer is added for everyone to use.
3. No more Modsettings on/off --> u decide it whenever u start the game how u want it. This option is now given.
4. Improvements in speed(no more lag at all) & minor bugfixes

If ur interested in Premium or Premium Admin contact me. Admin and premium is still possible after the release was done. Cheers!

https://consolecrunch.com/threads/p...or-premium-admin-edition-now-available.18955/

Last edited:

iIlM4TiCx

Dec 6, 2015
Philadelphia, PA
If the people who abuse their mods are blacklisted.
how come everybody else but Q__SHoCKWavE__Q isn't blacklisted?
he abuses his mods too just like all the other annoying arabs on this game.
& I most certianly think he deserves some type of punishment, like NOT being able to use V11..ghost etc he may say that he don't abuse, but he really does, lying is what he does best.

SwizzyPlays

Active Poster
CC Dev Team
Sep 16, 2015
If the people who abuse their mods are blacklisted.
how come everybody else but Q__SHoCKWavE__Q isn't blacklisted?
he abuses his mods too just like all the other annoying arabs on this game.
& I most certianly think he deserves some type of punishment, like NOT being able to use V11..ghost etc he may say that he don't abuse, but he really does, lying is what he does best.
There are many known abusers out there but just because of a past experience doesn't mean they still abuse there mods. The blacklist was started on CC not to long ago so everyone that abused there mods since then are placed on the list. If Q__SHoCKWavE__Q still abuses his mods to this day then pm either Devil or the owner of the black list thread!

Reactions: illM4TiCx

Devilsdesign

Active Poster
CC Dev Team
Nov 28, 2014
There are many known abusers out there but just because of a past experience doesn't mean they still abuse there mods. The blacklist was started on CC not to long ago so everyone that abused there mods since then are placed on the list. If Q__SHoCKWavE__Q still abuses his mods to this day then pm either Devil or the owner of the black list thread!
ill ban ShockwaveQ__SHoCKWavE__Q but pls do realise the real shockwave is part of me, part of this menu so what exactly are u asking ?

SwizzyPlays

Active Poster
CC Dev Team
Sep 16, 2015
ill ban ShockwaveQ__SHoCKWavE__Q but pls do realise the real shockwave is part of me, part of this menu so what exactly are u asking ?
I was responding to the comment above me. I know the Shockwave your talking about the dude I quoted earlier must have encountered a wanna be

Reactions: illM4TiCx

Devilsdesign

Active Poster
CC Dev Team
Nov 28, 2014
Would you rather have a menu with bugs in it or one that run completly perfecto?
I have to be honnest...

Yesterday i had a menu perfectly running on ps3 - Ghost perfect / Normal game(really normal) for both GTA4 and BALLAD
On XBOX i had an issue : GTA4 worked perfect, ballad crashed, then ballad worked, original crashed so i did some magic, just to make sure i delayed

NOW my friends :

PS3 : GHOST / NORMAL 100% perfect
XBOX : GHOST / NORMAL 100% perfect

SO i will use the extra time to add some more stuff and release is no doubts 24th, well its the moment of gifts so it will fit in perfectly. Cheers:)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    yea same here
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    if you realy want stuff then yea i can understand but all that other crap come on
  • @ MrTek:
    yeah :/
  • @ MrTek:
    would love to learn how to make modded lobby that adds stuff, like zombies or turret or stuff
  • @ MrTek:
    but tbh there's no one anymore so yeah
  • @ MrTek:
    not sure if its worth it :')
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    can you play that mode still
  • @ MrTek:
    tbh I'm a software engineer and I would love to try n do mods and injections and stuff
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    didnt they shut that shit down
  • @ MrTek:
    I meant on multiplayer versus lobby
  • @ MrTek:
    like add zombies on a nuketown versus loby
  • @ MrTek:
    remember that you could if you shot all the mannequin's head on bo2
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    ok well you can learn everything if you spent the time i geuss
  • @ MrTek:
    but no one ever did it, the only time it happened was when ppl hacked
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    never try it to be honest
  • @ MrTek:
    yeah, not sure it's worth idk
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    not sure either haha
  • Chat Bot:
    ukpoliceforce1 has left the room.
  • Chat Bot:
    Treyleviege is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    Christo has joined the room.
  • Chat Bot:
    proextreme80 is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    Felixalo12 is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    Christo has joined the room.
  • Chat Bot:
    Kamy_Kaze is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    pidgeynuggets is our newest member. Welcome!
    Chat Bot: pidgeynuggets is our newest member. Welcome!