PS4 All Access Launch Live Stream: Sony Promises Plenty Of PlayStation 4 Announcement

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

Barry

Community Veteran
Retired Staff
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Oct 10, 2013
sony-playstation-4-ps4.jpg

The highly anticipated release of the PlayStation 4 game console on Nov. 15 will cap off an incredibly busy week for Sony as the manufacturer readies the big launch event that will include "exclusive world premieres and announcements."

The "PS4 All Access: Greatness Awaits" event will be held in New York and will air on Spike TV, Sony's media partner for the launch, at 11 p.m. EST/PST, but a live stream will also be available. The PS4 launch event live stream starts at 11 p.m. EST, 8 p.m. EST, and can be viewed below.

Sony is currently stationed in New York City at the Standard Hotel, where it will host the event featuring free food, hands-on demos and a chance to talk with developers, as well as the opportunity to purchase one of 444 newly available consoles, which the company announced yesterday. As part of the launch, retail stores including Best Buy, GameStop and Wal-Mart will be open at midnight, with events scheduled for San Francisco and NYC. For fans who did not pre-order the next-gen system, there may be limited quantities of PS4s available for purchase, but do call your local store ahead of time.

Nearly every aspect of the PS4, the launch titles, the user interface, the available apps and features have been covered ahead of the Nov. 15 release. But the launch events could be a good way to find out what's next for the console and learn what upcoming games will be released on the system.

Live streaming video by Ustream
Live streaming video by Spike TV

Last edited:

Younis

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Local Celebrity
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Sep 27, 2013