[PS4] SOLO FREEMODE AFK RP 16-24000RP/10mins x2/w friend

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

lxlKingzOFAllModzlxl

Community Veteran
Retired Staff
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
May 1, 2016
inside your mind
Credit's to:CBD420/Native Pride. SOLO FREEMODE AFK RP 16-24000RP/10mins x2/w friend (see below after step 5)

XB1 users disable the controllers idle settings or you will get kicked
Plug the controller in and remove batteries
disable automatic shut off in power settings

Zancudo airbase method

Steps
1. Park your Avenger in the exact spot shown below and make sure you spawn outside in the exact spot shown. You want it so when you spawn outside and run in a circle you hit the blue circle as close to its center as possible.
epZydsp.jpg

jOBSbGZ.jpg
0TteHor.jpg

2. Stand inside the avenger and use 2 elastic bands tied together on the controller, you need to make it so the left thumbstick is pointing left to make you go in a circle
3. Use a pushpin or toothpick or twisted wire with a loop on the end, whatever you can do to hold X/A down. Hold the button down and lightly push the pin.pick to wedge it in the button so it holds it down. (keep in mind there is a circuitboard under the button so don't be rough!)
4. you character should automatically be exiting the avenger circling twice outside then entering the blue circle and repeating
5. you are now afk collecting RP everytime you enter the avenger

Bolingbroke jail method (harder)

Steps
1. Park your Avenger in the exact spot shown below and make sure you spawn outside in the exact spot shown. You want it so when you spawn outside and run in a circle you hit the blue circle as close to its center as possible.
(I actually had to spin the tail about a foot to the right because my character was hitting the right edge of the circle and I hit the thumbstick just a bit and he stopped hitting the circle. when I spawned outside after after readjusting the avenger my char was closer to the picnic table on the right)
iNSyp2u.jpg

Pj5F3tx.jpg

c9nG15D.jpg

ZgxEwtj.jpg

2. Stand inside the avenger and use an elastic band on the controller, you need to make it so the left thumbstick is pointing half way down and left to make you go in a circle
3. Use a pushpin or toothpick or twisted wire with a loop on the end, whatever you can do to hold X/A down. Hold the button down and lightly push the pin.pick to wedge it in the button so it holds it down. (keep in mind there is a circuitboard under the button so don't be rough!)
4. you character should automatically be exiting the avenger circling twice outside then entering the blue circle and repeating
5. you are now afk collecting RP everytime you enter the avenger

################
Double RP with a friend!
do the steps above but with a friend in the avenger
1. Add your friend or friends as your ceo associates and have them stay in the avenger constantly walking in a corner by using an elastic to hold the thumbstick. corners can keep them in 1 spot
2. every round yoou should collect 800 RP and they get 400RP for absolutely nothing

not tested but positive it works
#################

Notes:
every time you rank up you stop collecting RP for a few rounds but then it starts collecting again

If you recieve a phonecall sometimes it stops you from exiting the avenger and you have to press the button down again so sit outside before starting to make sure you get all those annoying useless phonecalls first lol on average though the phonecalls just slow things down if it happens while inside the avenger

Sometimes after hours and hours things can randomly mess up and you get killed, spawn outside and it's seemingly impossible to get the perfect spawnpoint behind the avenger again, the solution to this is go to creator and back and start again. I think this mostly happens from not being precisely postitioned so you run into the center of the circle or maybe the NPC's bump the avenger, not quite sure it's only happened to me twice

Reactions: Christo

Christo

Managing CID Section + Chat
Staff member
Local Hero
Local Celebrity
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Jan 6, 2015
Germany
Thanks for posting ;) wondering no one replyed to this one before ;/

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • @ lurch6661:
    sound is terrible
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    haha ya here too but im gonna go to bed in a few anyways gonna go to my girlfriends house tomorrow this weekend my fucking birthday ahhaha
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    i know it do last time we played
  • @ lurch6661:
    lol cool happy birth in case forget
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    think im gonna by new headset next month tho
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    yea thanks bro
  • @ lurch6661:
    yea me too
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    we can play then for sure