Questions about a RGH Modding!

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

Buddz

Jul 9, 2014
Narnia
Hello CC, recently I've gotten a sum of money and was looking around to find something to buy, one of the things that appealed to me was a RHG Slim 360 Console Glitched. I only know a few things about Xbox Modding as I'm mainly a PS3 Modder. Because my CFW PS3 recently broke down and i thought this would be a good opportunity to buy and try something new.

I have a few questions that i would like some people to answer and I'll tell you what exactly i want to do.

My objective with this RGH is to be able to get it Online and Mod Online games e.g Mod Menu for Modern Warfare 2.

I'm not sure if i want a Jtag or an RGH? (I've explained what i want to do)
How do i get online? Is it free? I herd something about XBL Stealth or something but it costs $20 for 24 Hours?
How do i Host Mod Menu's?
How do i get my Console Un-banned? Does the Xbox have Console Id's?

Thankyou to anyone who can answer these, i know most people are going to say go look it up on Google, but i want a straight answer.

Psycho_Coder

Active Poster
Retired Staff
Apr 12, 2014
UK
Hello CC, recently I've gotten a sum of money and was looking around to find something to buy, one of the things that appealed to me was a RHG Slim 360 Console Glitched. I only know a few things about Xbox Modding as I'm mainly a PS3 Modder. Because my CFW PS3 recently broke down and i thought this would be a good opportunity to buy and try something new.

I have a few questions that i would like some people to answer and I'll tell you what exactly i want to do.

My objective with this RGH is to be able to get it Online and Mod Online games e.g Mod Menu for Modern Warfare 2.

I'm not sure if i want a Jtag or an RGH? (I've explained what i want to do)
How do i get online? Is it free? I herd something about XBL Stealth or something but it costs $20 for 24 Hours?
How do i Host Mod Menu's?
How do i get my Console Un-banned? Does the Xbox have Console Id's?

Thankyou to anyone who can answer these, i know most people are going to say go look it up on Google, but i want a straight answer.

Sup dude, I am on xbox myself.

It all depends on what type of Xbox you want. Phats are more Jtags but when you see slims they are more likely to be a RGH/RGH-2.

The bad thing apart of xbox is that you have to pay online using Xbls(Xbox live stealth) and is rather Not worth the money, yes Xbox's do have console ID's. Not sure how to unbann xbox's you will have to ask someone more experienced. You can host modded lobbies using a homebrew tool called XexMenu. You can look it up on youtube.

Chris

ROKETO PAAAAAAAAAAAAAANCH!
Retired Staff
Determined Poster
Dec 11, 2013
Xbox modding is more costly than ps3 modding, good tools cost money, you have to pay for xbls and kvs when they get banned. Also if your console gets banned on the same ip as anothe xbox console, that other console will get banned as well.

Chris

ROKETO PAAAAAAAAAAAAAANCH!
Retired Staff
Determined Poster
Dec 11, 2013
Xbox modding is more costly than ps3 modding, good tools cost money, you have to pay for xbls and kvs when they get banned. Also if your console gets banned on the same ip as anothe xbox console, that other console will get banned as well.
Also kvs aren't cheap and xbox love stealth costs 10 for 24 hours.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • @ lurch6661:
    lol
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    lol
  • @ lurch6661:
    dear younis please illuminate my name i will gladely pay you tuesday for a hamburger today
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    hahaha
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    not sure if younis will give in on that hahah
  • @ lurch6661:
    lol
  • @ lurch6661:
    anything worth a shot
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    for sure
  • @ lurch6661:
    not a shot of alcohol lol