Rapid Fire Weapons & Rapid Fire Helicopters [Tested on IV]

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

Knife

Active Poster
Sep 14, 2015
Hi guys, just thought I would release these scripts I've had for a while. Some of you may have it already. Remember when MD had the rapid fire heli script but it just goes a little crazy? well this is a better version of that where the heli doesn't fly too fast, and only you can notice the rapid fire, but the effect of it is great. No more laggy dogfights!

There's also a ground rapid fire script which makes you walk the slightest bit faster, and shoot a lot quicker, but you don't super speed walk like those other rapid fire scripts.

How to add this to your menu (Assuming you are using MD):
turbo.sco is the heli rapid fire. (Add this as addonmenu1.sco)
ground_turbo.sco is the ground rapid fire. (Add this as addonmenu2.sco)
RESET.sco is the reset button, which deactivates them. (Add this as addonmenu3.sco)

You could also have them as auto-loading scripts by naming them aload1.sco, etc.
DO NOT AUTO-LOAD RESET.sco

I don't have a video of this so if someone would like to make a video, then feel free.

Download Link: https://www.sendspace.com/file/n3obqz
Password: consolecrunch

Created by ReVoLuTiioNz

Last edited:

iBX

Nov 1, 2015
If it works, I'll make a video... I dont want to shoot Rockets or APC bullets or something shit like that....thats not a rapid fire... then u should rename the post to something else... but i say nothing until i tested it ;)

Last edited:

Knife

Active Poster
Sep 14, 2015
If it works, I'll make a video... I dont want to shoot Rockets or APC bullets or something shit like that....thats not a rapid fire... then u should rename the post to something else... but i say nothung until i tested it ;)
Thanks man, I look forward to the video. I hope it works out well.

iBX

Nov 1, 2015
not good enough, EBOOT wins
however... it works so u did it well :)

Last edited:

Knife

Active Poster
Sep 14, 2015
why not make it where there is a button combo you enter to turn the 2 sco's off? XD
For things like this, I don't like using button combos. I hate turning things on/off accidentally, which is why this is in sco format. Also, this script is really old and I don't have the source for it anymore.

Reactions: SwizzyPlays

xEngagedDine

Sep 11, 2016
Hi guys, just thought I would release these scripts I've had for a while. Some of you may have it already. Remember when MD had the rapid fire heli script but it just goes a little crazy? well this is a better version of that where the heli doesn't fly too fast, and only you can notice the rapid fire, but the effect of it is great. No more laggy dogfights!

There's also a ground rapid fire script which makes you walk the slightest bit faster, and shoot a lot quicker, but you don't super speed walk like those other rapid fire scripts.

How to add this to your menu (Assuming you are using MD):
turbo.sco is the heli rapid fire. (Add this as addonmenu1.sco)
ground_turbo.sco is the ground rapid fire. (Add this as addonmenu2.sco)
RESET.sco is the reset button, which deactivates them. (Add this as addonmenu3.sco)

You could also have them as auto-loading scripts by naming them aload1.sco, etc.
DO NOT AUTO-LOAD RESET.sco

I don't have a video of this so if someone would like to make a video, then feel free.

Download Link: https://www.sendspace.com/file/n3obqz
Password: consolecrunch
How do you add the turbo to the mod menu? where is addonmenu1.sco

Knife

Active Poster
Sep 14, 2015
I don't even play anymore... If I find the time I'll re-upload some things.

Reactions: Iceier

ReVoLuTiioNz NI

Mar 19, 2017
Cuz he can't code. I'm not one to talk but I speak the truth
Maybe because they came of me Can bet you they are exact files that was sent and I can bet they are the exact same decimals used in it

[Edit]

Has been confirmed mine but I'll let it stay up here for anyone that wants it.

Last edited:
Reactions: renskiler

Knife

Active Poster
Sep 14, 2015
Maybe because they came of me Can bet you they are exact files that was sent and I can bet they are the exact same decimals used in it

[Edit]

Has been confirmed mine but I'll let it stay up here for anyone that wants it.
Yeah, I forgot they came from you, it was so long ago aha. I've added you to the credits.

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Chat Bot: Christo has joined the room.