Rebug 4.65.2 SPOOF for access PSN!

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

ZackGivesFrogs

Soldier 1st Class
Mar 29, 2014
Hi guys :)
I recently tried this spoof, released by MeatSMurderer and for me it worked fine! This spoof was made by patching the original Rebug VSHs with ITA's recently fix by Rancid(o).

Tested by me on : REBUG D-REX 4.65.2 ( so DEX, not CEX, but it should work even for CEX )
- Online fully works
- No freezes/errors while loading games
- Cobra mode WORKS ( tested PS3 ISO games launched with webMAN )
- Signed 2 times online and no ban!! ( the ban risk is still VERY HIGH, especially with spoofers. Avoid modding )

Follow all steps for avoid problems! In case of soft brick, just reinstall your Firmware. But if you follow all with caution, you'll be fine. Uninstall any kind of spoofer installed with multiMAN or webMAN or PSNPatch if you have.
If you already tried previous spoofers by replacing VSH.self, it's better if you reinstall your Firmware, so you'll be in a fresh install.

1) Start your PS3, don't mount games etc, just open Rebug Toolbox, if you don't have it, you can get it here http://rebug.me/?wpfb_dl=107
2) Go on Selector and on System Mode. Switch from " REBUG " to " Normal " and reboot.
2a) These were my settings I had and I still have, just in case :
XMB Operation Mode : Debug
Debug Menu Type : DEX
Toggle Cobra Mode : Enabled
Toggle PS2 Emulator : COBRA
Toggle webMAN : Enabled
3) Download this : http://www.mediafire.com/download/uyb0al24jc8ul77/Rebug+4.65.2+-+4.70+Spoofer.rar, extract the content somewhere.
4) On your PS3, enable your connection, then go again on Rebug Toolbox.
5) Start Filezilla on your PC. Put the IP of your PS3 and enter in FTP Mode.
6) Navigate in dev_rebug/rebug/cobra
6a) Here you'll find two files, " stage2.cex " and " stage2.dex " BACKUP THESE FILES SOMEWHERE, JUST IN CASE.
6b) In the folder you extracted before, in the path " Rebug 4.65.2 - 4.70 Spoofer\dev_rebug\rebug " you'll find those 2 files, but with different size. Just replace them with the ones you have in PS3.
7) Now, always on Filezilla go on dev_rebug/vsh/etc and backup the files " index.dat.swp " and " version.txt.swp " . Here place the 2 files " index.dat.swp " and " version.txt.swp " that you find in " Rebug 4.65.2 - 4.70 Spoofer\dev_rebug\vsh\etc "
8) Navigate in " dev_rebug/vsh/module " and backup the files " vsh.self.cexsp " and " vsh.self.swp " . Replace them with the ones you find in " Rebug 4.65.2 - 4.70 Spoofer\dev_rebug\vsh\module "
9) When you overwrited all files, close Filezilla, then go on Reboot and select Soft ( LV2 )
10) It should reboot fine. Open again Rebug toolbox, go on System Mode and switch back to " REBUG ". Do again a Soft Reboot.

Enjoy! You're done :)

Last edited:

ImPModding

Oct 6, 2014
How can we RTM?

REBUG mode can we RTM but not sign in.

NORMAL mode can we sign in but not RTM.

How do i RTM?

ZackGivesFrogs

Soldier 1st Class
Mar 29, 2014
How can we RTM?

REBUG mode can we RTM but not sign in.

NORMAL mode can we sign in but not RTM.

How do i RTM?

If you read all the tutorial, you'll notice that you'll switch back to " Rebug " , and you can sign in + RTM

Buzzacoo

Active Poster
Nov 23, 2014
So this is a 4.70 Spoof for Rebug 4.65.2 D-REX? or Just REX (CEX) (CEX SUCKS) (IT WILL ALWAYS SUK)

Buzzacoo

Active Poster
Nov 23, 2014
Just forget it the thing is that it didnt work for me when i rebooted system it shows noting like dosnt show my PSN Accounts. Soo i have to reinstall CFW and Restore the Freaking File Sytem also rebuild.

Last edited:

ZackGivesFrogs

Soldier 1st Class
Mar 29, 2014
Just forget it the thing is that it didnt work for me when i rebooted system it shows noting like dosnt show my PSN Accounts. Soo i have to reinstall CFW and Restore the Freaking File Sytem also rebuild.

What step were you on? Also, did you try again to boot? Cause with Rebug I get sometimes this " joke " of no PSN users, even before the spoofer

Buzzacoo

Active Poster
Nov 23, 2014
What step were you on? Also, did you try again to boot? Cause with Rebug I get sometimes this " joke " of no PSN users, even before the spoofer
When i overwrited all files i Rebooted then when i rebooted it it shows no PSN Users not sure why. Also is it supposed to be a "joke" because is a bad one even after i turned it off and on it still was the same.

ZackGivesFrogs

Soldier 1st Class
Mar 29, 2014
When i overwrited all files i Rebooted then when i rebooted it it shows no PSN Users not sure why. Also is it supposed to be a "joke" because is a bad one even after i turned it off and on it still was the same.

I get this bug when I forget my ext HDD connected to PS3, ( my users disappear or my ps3 freezes when the caution message appears ).
Hmm, did you Soft reboot? Or you quitted Rebug toolbox then you power off the ps3 and power on it again? Also, were you on a fresh install?

Buzzacoo

Active Poster
Nov 23, 2014
I get this bug when I forget my ext HDD connected to PS3, ( my users disappear or my ps3 freezes when the caution message appears ).
Hmm, did you Soft reboot? Or you quitted Rebug toolbox then you power off the ps3 and power on it again? Also, were you on a fresh install?
I'm not really sure if i Soft Reboot but i Rebooted and i do Have a ext HDD but i dont remeber if it was connected But i was on a Fresh Install because i did something earlier and Renistalled the CFW.

ZackGivesFrogs

Soldier 1st Class
Mar 29, 2014
i have 4.65 d-rex this spoof is for 4.70 ? it's dangerous ? Easy ban ??
Compatible with Rebug 4.65.2 and it spoofs your FW version to 4.70 . No it's not dangerous, but if you don't follow correctly the steps you may end up with a soft brick, and for fix you'll have just to reinstall FW by putting the .PUP in a USB Device. For the ban I don't know, I didn't get ban, but spoofers increase ban risk as I know.

I'm not really sure if i Soft Reboot but i Rebooted and i do Have a ext HDD but i dont remeber if it was connected But i was on a Fresh Install because i did something earlier and Renistalled the CFW.
Maybe you didn't soft reboot. You can try to repeat all the tutorial, but reboot with Soft ( LV2 ). It's up to you

Buzzacoo

Active Poster
Nov 23, 2014
Yes it's for 4.70 . No it's not dangerous, but if you don't follow correctly the steps you may end up with a soft brick, and for fix you'll have just to reinstall FW by putting the .PUP in a USB Device. For the ban I don't know, I didn't get ban, but spoofers increase ban risk as I know.

Maybe you didn't soft reboot. You can try to repeat all the tutorial, but reboot with Soft ( LV2 ). It's up to you
Alright Bro Thank you for Your Time Men :)

Reactions: ZackGivesFrogs

slevinqs

Mar 6, 2014
Naples, Italy
I followed the guide to the letter, but when I try to start the homebrew (psn pacht.multiman)
to load the game, it crashes and I do not make them start, why?
even when I try to start the game

ZackGivesFrogs

Soldier 1st Class
Mar 29, 2014
I followed the guide to the letter, but when I try to start the homebrew (psn pacht.multiman)
to load the game, it crashes and I do not make them start, why?
even when I try to start the game

It's strange.. are your homebrews updated? Also, are you on 4.65.2? If yes, CEX or DEX?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    lol
  • Chat Bot:
    damario has joined the room.
  • @ damario:
    sup
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    sup
  • @ damario:
    um request only Dragonball z battle of z RTM tool v1.3 by DrobythePouNd420
  • @ damario:
    download link
  • @ damario:
    can u try to make it
  • @ damario:
    Character Changer - Max All - Unlock All
  • @ damario:
    if u have ever played it
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    sorry can realy find a link
  • @ damario:
    have u played it
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    i played kakarot on ps4 lol
  • @ damario:
    if so try to make as i dont know how to code
  • @ damario:
    the save wizard codes
  • @ damario:
    i use game genie ps3 save editor
  • @ damario:
    add me
  • @ damario:
    discord
  • @ damario:
    ill send screenshots of the rtm tool
  • @ damario:
    my discord name is Damario Culbreath
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    name isnt working can add you send good name in pm ill check tomorrow im going to bed its 2 in the morning here
  • @ damario:
    sure
  • @ damario:
    whats your discord name
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    qmt_jinx
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    night everyboy im off
  • @ lurch6661:
    night bro
    @ lurch6661: night bro