registration with trophy could not be completed. HELP

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

H22Boost

Nov 29, 2013
you have to sync your trophies to sever. so have working cid and sign in to psn and before u start game go to trophy collection and sync wit server. i had same problem that should fix it.

Reactions: Younis

H22Boost

Nov 29, 2013
um idk mine did same thing when i formatted hdd and i just sync trophies to server and all was fixed. after u sync trophies make sure u have trophies set to offline mode. if that dont work try to play on a different account see if it does same thing.

SILENT_MODZ

Jan 24, 2014
yup does the same thing to my other account. i get an error when i click on sync trophies to. dont no whats going on...

SILENT_MODZ

Jan 24, 2014
cant even do that. i get error when i click on my profile and other pplz profile. cant sync trophies get an error from that. FFS! all so i can play cod ghosts

sIN

Active Poster
Nov 5, 2013
ftp to your PS3//dev_hdd0/home..find the account then go into the trophy's folder and look for the ghosts trophy folder(mine is NPWR04874_00)
If yours is the same back it up to your PC and then delete the folder on your PS3
Re sync with PSN.it only works if you have previously synced the ghosts trophy's with PSN before
I have had the same issue before with other games and i delete the whole trophy folder and resync an download from PSN
If that dont work Restore your PS3 File System & Database or complete wipe and restore(back up saves)

xSlayerBladeMods

Active Poster
Dec 3, 2013
Al you need to do is delete the trophy data an then you will no longer have this problem :) your welcome :)

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Chat Bot: Christo has joined the room.