• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.
Status
Not open for further replies.

IIV NATHAN VII

CC Dev Team
Sep 25, 2016
United Kingdom
V6 released!
Last Updated: [21/12/2016]
Please give feedback on this thread!
Download
Virus Scan
To open the menu on console, hold the left analogue stick and press the right analogue stick.
For PC, use controller or open with F5 and use the numpad to control.

--------
This script includes: Freeze Gun protection(who doesn't), Group Hack protection (tells you who), Niko Model protection (Tells you who), freeze/crash car protection, constant boom protection, object attach removal (tells you who), network ghosts buster, anti-vehicle hijack (stops others ripping you out of your car, could probably make this tell you who too if you guys want?), anti-teleport into vehicle (stops others teleporting in while moving), anti-ram vehicle and player (sets your player/car solid/translucent when stopped based on setting), Auto-kick freeze offenders, Auto-Kick blocked/muted, Vehicle auto-flip, Quick Delete options, also automatic tugboat deletion.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This update is stable!
I have my PC back now, update is released, note though that if you try to delete peds you may freeze, will look into this.[10/12/2016]
------------
To testers:

Constant boom doesn't seem to detect.. although I've been unable to test this properly... let me know if you figure anything out.
----

Planned: [Done 16/11/2016]

A quick, effective and efficient
"Delete < Cars, Bikes, Helicopters, Boats, Objects, Peds >"

Notice: Auto-kick functionality is now implemented under the Utilities menu, you will soon see "Auto-kick blocked" with 3 modes, "Off", "On", and "On + Muted", when you're host the script will identify players blocked by you / muted (depending on the setting) and will kick them from the game immediately, I also plan to incorperate my own list of known abusers, and have the script say "Known abuser joined the game, press A/X to kick and B/O to ignore".. something like that.

Feedback is very important, drop me a reply here!

-------
Fixed the freeze/crash caused when trying to delete peds [Done 20/12/2016]
-------

Added a visual representation of distance when "Quick delete distance" is highlighted under utilities menu [Done 19/12/2016]
-------
Constant boom protection now actually works in your favour [17/12/2016]

-------
Player model protection no longer sets the user invisible, you see them on screen as normal without freezing (much nicer) [16/12/2016]
-------

increased stability with deleting vehicles and freeze car protection, also added another message to the player model protection, it'll now tell you, who is player model, whether they were using it against you or not, if they're close to a player, etc. :biggrin: String concat is BOSS. [15/12/2016]
-------
Implemented string concat [Done 10/12/2016]
f3cf84ca3ccf40648be9672d7e8687ee.png
-------
Anti-Teleport into vehicle now uses invisible peds instead of respawning your vehicle [Done 22/11/2016]
-------
Anti-vehicle hijack should now only respawn your vehicle if you're getting jacked and not if someone gets into the passenger seat. [Done 20/11/2016 need feedback]
-------
Added "Quick delete distance" to utilities menu [Done 18/11/2016]

Will literally set the distance for Quick delete.
-------
Ghost finder removed and ghost buster implemented thanks to xStormsnoutx

[Done 16/11/2016]
-------
Added "Delete objects on vehicle" to utilities menu [Done 16/11/2016]

Does exactly what it says to your vehicle within 150ms.
-------
Added "Quick Delete" to utilities menu [Done 16/11/2016]

12 Options, takes no longer than 500ms to complete each click.
"peds", "objects" , "vehicles.all", "vehicles.abandoned", "cars.all", "cars.abandoned", "bikes.all", "bikes.abandoned", "boats.all", "boats.abandoned", "helis.all", "helis.abandoned".
This also checks for objects attached to vehicles and deletes them if possible.
-------
Added "Auto-kick blocked" to utilities menu [Done 16/11/2016]

3 Modes, "On", "Off" and "On + Muted"
-------
Added utilities menu [Done 19/10/2016]
-------
Fix the player model protection message sometimes spamming [Done 18/10/2016]
-------
The Object/Tuglag/Ped scan will now scan 7000 network ID's; a tad less frequently too due to frame-rate drops

[Done 16/10/2016]
-------
Freeze car protection now teleports you above the clouds while spawning [Done 16/10/2016]
-------
Fixed the anti-player ram mode [Done 16/10/2016]
-------
Moved the anti-vehicle ram option to the main menu page as I feel it's more
relevant than options & extras [Done 05/10/2016]
-------
PC Version Released [Done 05/10/2016]
-------
Fixed the anti vehicle ram modes causing freezing when you're on foot [Done 05/10/2016]
-------
Added string selection for anti-player ram instead of numbers,
Also added an anti-ram mode for your current vehicle.. [Done 03/10/2016]
-------
Fixed an issue with the tuglag messages spamming the brief [Done 02/10/2016]
-------
The script will now scan for tugs, objects and peds with shady weapons 50ms faster [Done 30/09/2016]
-------
Some minor optimizations [Done 30/09/2016]
-------
Added more weapons to the scans due to them causing freezing

[Done 30/09/2016]
-------
Cleared up the notifications [Done as of 30/09/2016]
-------
Added and modified unfinished blackscreen protection by XF CH3WY this is not yet solid.. [Done as of 30/09/2016]
-------
Added an option to automatically stop the mobile phone ringing as sometimes players spam it and it's bloody annoying [Done as of 27/09/2016 waiting for feedback to see how reliable this is]
-------
Fixed a bug in the tug lag code where after you start automatically deleting vehicles the message will never disappear and the code will keep running, (looks that way in the code anyway, fixed that) [Done as of 12/09/2016]
-------
Built in Ghost detector (As suggested by XF CH3WY), will simply print the gamertags of network ghosts in the current game when you/they join, probably have a button press for this to do a new scan & print.
Edit: Perhaps give you the option to open their player profile by pressing X or something too? maybe..

[Done, Waiting on feedback!]
-------
Will eventually have the script check the frame rate, and if it drops too low protection will teleport you far out to sea where explosions, vehicles etc can't reach you. [Not yet done, patching up the more important things first]
-------
Put the Anti-Tuglag, Anti-Object and Ped Buzzard scan into one loop in an attempt to make the script more efficient, (Better to scan all of those ID's once every few loops instead of 3 times surely?) [Done as of 09/09/2016]
-------
Tweaked the Player Model protection to make it more informative [finished as of 03/09/2016, no room for further improvement found.]
-------
Freeze gun protection will now scan for peds with the buzzard missile, if found it'll remove the weapon and try to delete the ped, if it can't delete the ped It'll print who has control of it [Done, waiting on tester feedback]
-------
Anti-Tuglag will still try to delete tugs after so many are detected, now if you can't delete them however it'll print who has control of them [finished as of 08/09/2016, waiting on tester feedback]
-------
Better freeze car protection, may even be able to whitelist your friends from this so as you can see their cars, objects, etc exclusively instead of everyones.
[Failed, reverting back to the old method with some tweaks; as advised by XF CH3WY]
-------
Fixed the object protection not picking up objects attached by network ghosts [Done as of 08/09/2016]
-------
Fixed a bug where the protection would not detect inactive players. (Thanks go to Moki for handing me a simple fix) [Done]
-------
Removed the very small admin kick whitelist due to gamertag spoofing now being readily available. [Done]
-------

Download link is for the OLD protection.

Virus Scan

Last edited:

GTMxFoXy

Dec 22, 2015
France
To testers:
I need feedback on the following:
Anti-Vehicle hijack (get in a car and have someone jack you from the passenger side (this means they have to get into the car and THEN kick you out), the script used to respawn the vehicle if someone got into the passenger seat, now it will only respawn if somebody gets into the passenger seat AND they're currently jacking someone. (please let me know).
---
Also anti-teleport in vehicle, now your vehicle will no longer respawn, when you're moving peds will be spawned in your car (invisible/invincible) so as players cannot tp in until you stop, let me know how this goes!
------
Also test constant boom teleporter.
-------
Tomorrow I will try your menu bro.
"Anti Vehicle Hijack,etc.." :)

Reactions: IIV NATHAN VII

Remsy

May 22, 2016
The blackscreen Protection Works? or not yet :l
no it doesn't work. you're still gonna be freeze if people spam it on you. use destroyer menu hit the "10x BlackScreen", knocks everyone out lmao

xNielu

Dec 19, 2015
no it doesn't work. you're still gonna be freeze if people spam it on you. use destroyer menu hit the "10x BlackScreen", knocks everyone out lmao
ooo i see . Storm made the Anti blackscreen but is really expensive lol

xNielu

Dec 19, 2015
Hello i have a big question. how i can add a sco with Caps like Nathan5in1.sco because when i try to add the mod menu says nathan5in1.sco :/

Reactions: LCPD_ROCKSTAR

GTMxFoXy

Dec 22, 2015
France
Hey I'm finally back, I tried your menu but I can't open it.

-Added menu_startup.sco
-Added network_protection.sco (addonmenu1.sco)

I didn't get any prints or something like that. Excepted in SinglePlayer (Terminating as in SP) :)

Reactions: IIV NATHAN VII

IIV NATHAN VII

CC Dev Team
Sep 25, 2016
United Kingdom
Hey I'm finally back, I tried your menu but I can't open it.

-Added menu_startup.sco
-Added network_protection.sco (addonmenu1.sco)

I didn't get any prints or something like that. Excepted in SinglePlayer (Terminating as in SP) :)
Hmm okay, I've suspected it's broken, this is the first time anybody's actually got fkin back to me though! so thanks!
Update should be out in a few days, should be picking my windows machine up tomorrow.

IIV NATHAN VII

CC Dev Team
Sep 25, 2016
United Kingdom
Hello i have a big question. how i can add a sco with Caps like Nathan5in1.sco because when i try to add the mod menu says nathan5in1.sco :/
What exactly do you mean buddy? You saying you have a nathan5in1.sco in your .img that is loadable? if so add menu_startup.sco and replace nathan5in1.sco with network_protection.sco and it should work swell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    not everybody have a ps5 and ps4 need low fw ps4 on lowfw is hard to find
  • @ lurch6661:
    yea that is very true
  • @ lurch6661:
    iam sure if my name was illuminated we could get more followers for cc
  • @ lurch6661:
    i forget how much it is
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    not sure
  • Chat Bot:
    extiflyy is our newest member. Welcome!
  • @ lurch6661:
    my minds playing tricks on me
  • @ lurch6661:
    lol
  • Chat Bot:
    Christo has joined the room.
  • Chat Bot:
    QM|T_JinX has joined the room.
  • Chat Bot:
    viejo loco is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
  • Chat Bot:
    jaywill32 is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    iShatOnU__ has left the room.
  • Chat Bot:
    Pizzasheit has joined the room.
  • Chat Bot:
    oARSN is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    AbuDzar is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
  • Chat Bot:
  • Chat Bot:
    luizxert has posted a new reply in the thread "Premium Console ID #152".
  • Chat Bot:
    EsteEspião is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    EsteEspião has posted a new reply in the thread "Console ID #8667".
    Chat Bot: EsteEspião has posted a new reply in the thread "Console ID #8667".