PS3 [RELEASE] MW3 PUBLIC TOOL BY MAFUSAH [CEX/DEX] [1.24]

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

MyHoesAreLoyal

Getting Fucked
Console ID Poster
Oct 30, 2015
CALL OF DUTY: MODERN WARFARE 3

MNM PUBLIC TOOL

900fe2ac4fc141a6a1921987474961d6.png

Hey whatsup Crunchers and welcome to my thread, today I'm sharing with you a new release MAFUSAH'S MW3 1.24 RTE TOOL, other tools may have more things such as clients and lobby settings but this tool is simply for having fun in lobbies and advertising the tool as of yourself. Simple clean tool with name changer fun and many other useful things, voted one of the best tools on MW3! This tool works for all CCAPI but developed with 2.60, simply replace the ps3lib.dll file with the version of CCAPI you're using and it works. Tool also packed with 2.60 dll's. Please report any dead links in the comments below so that I can update/fix them thank you, enjoy!

CREDITS:
BaSs_HaXoR
MrDarkBlue_DMT
Kiwi_Modz
seb5594
Mango_Knife
iMCSx
Enstone

Last edited:

MysticCFW

Active Poster
Nov 14, 2015
Anonymous
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

This is Mafusah's latest MW3 RTE Tool. Other tools may have more things such as clients and lobby settings but this tool is simply for having fun in lobbies and advertising the tool as of yourself. Simple clean tool made by Mafusah, with Name Changer fun and many other useful things! Voted one of the best tools on MW3!
NOTE:
This tool works for all CCAPI but developed with 2.60. Simply replace the ps3lib.dll file with the version of CCAPI you're using and it works. Tool also packed with 2.60 dll's.

Credits Inside Tool.
Nice post mate, keep it up

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Chat Bot: daniccg28 has left the room.