Site Giveaways Are A Thing!

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

Chris

ROKETO PAAAAAAAAAAAAAANCH!
Retired Staff
Determined Poster
Dec 11, 2013
Yo guys just thought I'd announce that site giveaways are now officially a thing and are hosted primarily by me :) but if you'd like to giveaway something or donate an item to the site so we can give it away, feel free to pm me or crunch.

The prizes will consist of cids, e3 flashers to maybe even an rgh or custom firmware! (Basically whatever the hell I wanna give away ;D)

You compete in this giveaway by being active on the site (aka being on the top monthly poster board) anyone on that board is automatically entered into a give away for an item I announce in the description of this post or a new post under site announcements!

The minimum cut off for posts is 100 and if they are primarily responses rather than actual threads then you'll be unable to compete.

Also there is only one winner :D so good luck! If you have any questions feel free to post below, sees ya!

Reactions: Younis

Chris

ROKETO PAAAAAAAAAAAAAANCH!
Retired Staff
Determined Poster
Dec 11, 2013
Oh and everything starts next month

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Chat Bot: Christo has joined the room.